What are you drinking right now?

20200531_113845.jpg

After much debate and many name iterations - I finally decided to name this "For Duncan" after an Army buddy who has an aversion to dark malts...

A frosty pint of the S&M Cream Ale from my old LHBS' kit. Expecting the keg to kick any pint now. Gotta get off my duff and keg the Pale Ale waiting in the fermentation fridge.
S&M Cream Ale.jpg

Ready to order grains for my next 5 brews. Been watching MoreBeer's deal of the day for a good deal to go into the order. Got a great deal on a pound of CTS last go round, but no dice so far this time. Hopefully something comes up in the next few days.

My next brew my hoppy blonde whirlpooled with 500g passionfruit pulp. Holding up its haze nicely and hop aroma and flavour.
Mouthfeel is a tad thin and sharp from the passionfruit I think adding extra acid and thinning the body with extra fermentables.
But I can't get my nose out of my glass this is TROPICAL punch in a glass. It's beer but not quite beer and interesting beverage reminisnt of a lemon aid quite effervescent lite drinkable a seasonal beer has been Bourne!:)
20200605_184702.jpg

I've brewed three versions of this beer now and this has got to be the most unique who else has copious amounts of passionfruit to throw at a beer i.do and I will for years i bet to come...

Last edited:
20200605_181631.jpg

Scottish co vid relief on left with West coast style East coast IPA on right.(sorry had to do it) love those C hops. Actually a heavy handed whirlpool west coast ipa.Scottish was spot on. Need to chill hefe that was brewed last wknd. Tis spring beer season in these parts!!!
And Happy Friday all!!

Last little bit of a Colorado Strong ale and an old fashioned. Mellow Corn is about $13 for a 750 and worth every penny as far as I'm concerned. Corn whiskey at it's finest.
IMG_20200605_181148.jpg
IMG_20200605_181516_01.jpg

It's been a long crazy week and I've been dry since last Saturday so this is really making me...happy!

Back