Brewing Vlog's you've been watching.

Anyone watch this guy? I used to more so than now but still tune in every now and again to see what he's up too. Sorta reminds me of that "Milky" dude from Happy Gilmore now he's brewing beer :p. SEE what yas think. I guess I brew from the same vein not to technical but get the job done lol.
He has not been posting vids lately wish he would.

There is always Beer n BBQ by Larry!
Larry is funny, he just isn't trying to be funny!
If you're reading Larry, sorry, no offence intended:D
A lot of good brewing and how to videos. He also does some trials for different maufacturers.
https://beernbbqbylarry.com/
He's good I've watched a few of his videos.

Thought I'd share this quality hombrew clip from Gashslug with you all. Of all the online brew vloggers I've modelled my own brew practices the most from this knowledgeable guy. Enjoy:)

Thanks. Bookmarked his Vlog and will be watching more of his clips.

Thought I'd share this quality hombrew clip from Gashslug with you all. Of all the online brew vloggers I've modelled my own brew practices the most from this knowledgeable guy. Enjoy:)
He does have some great vids.

Another top notch style guidelines brew vlog from David Heath enjoy.

Another vlog i thought you teck Savvy hombrewers might like. A long time vlogger Harry looks like he's trying to build an semi Automated Can Filling system he's looking for help trying to nut out the CODE to get it up and running.
I'm just following A long I know nothing about computers or writing code. Inspiring stuff hes trying to find solutions to get his beer out with these Covid 19 lockdown times limiting beer sales. Cheers hope youse enjoy

Check it I'm in tears watching lol :D:D
Ross you rule dude such merth has got to.be celebrated haha

I haven't watched most brewing stuff in a while, they were way to "do it this way or you might as well dump it" for me.

Has anyone seen the All tTogether IPA video from Claw Hammer? Those guys are getting pretty creative and entertaining.
Look it up!

Back