Who do you cheer for?

Oh my, the Brownies! What happened!
Steelers game moved to Monday due to the Governor declaring a state of emergency because of the weather
Screenshot_20240113_215606_Chrome.jpg

Watching the frozen fish now myself
Stupid Leafs blew a 3-0 first period lead earlier tonight :mad:

Will they be wearing snowshoes instead of cleats?

The dud with the Harrison Jersey!
Awesome, he looks just so happy to be there!!!
Like a kid in a candy store.
They were paying fans $20/hour to remove snow from the stands.
I guess if you were going to do that, you would clear your own seat, maybe a few for your neighbors...
Welcome to the game, did you bring a shovel?

Australian Opens on again in the Tennis watched our Aussie favourite Alex De Minour take on Canadian Milos Raonic unfortunately the Canadian withdrew early in the 3rd set last night due to injury I think something to do with his foot.

Old mate Alex beat world #1 Djokovic recently in the Davis Cup here In Aus last couple of week so he's in incredible form.
1st Aussie in years to rank in the top 10 since Hewitt.

Well Canada looks like your favourite is out.

I'm a big tennis fan, played it for more than 10 years, I went to the famous Borg–McEnroe match in St Louis years ago, it was amazing
McEnroe is part of the commentary team.
Man that dude is a no nonsense type of Guy he sure says it how it is! He's brutally Honest.
He sure is a great man!

I'm a big tennis fan, played it for more than 10 years, I went to the famous Borg–McEnroe match in St Louis years ago, it was amazing
My older brother played in college in a scholarship. We used to go watch the ATP tournament in Cincinnati. Got Ivan Lendel and Michael Chang’s autographs. Also got to watch Sampras and Agassi play for the title. On a side note met Johnny Bench walking the grounds there.

Johnny Bench, what a legend! Gotta be one of my most favorite baseball players of all time. For that matter, I was a big fan of the Big Red Machine. There were some great players at their prime on that team. Bench, Morgan, Rose, Concepcion, Perez, ALL great players.

The game score sheet (copied from internet) of Darryl Sittler's historic 10 point night, February 7th 1976.
Six goals, four assists including hat tricks in consecutive periods.
I remember watching this game with my Dad and brothers.
Never say never, but this is one NHL record that will likely never be broken.

1707657192114.png

Back