What are you listening to now

Was listening to Ben Harper today whilst brewing then Xavier Rudd's new Album, Jan Juc Moon especially the Stoney Creek song it's really resonating with me ATM.

Also been listening to Paul Kelly they call him the John Denver of Australia I rekon he's Australia's poet his latest song
IF NOT NOW is really powerful with the Referendum comming up on October 14 with the Aboriginal Voice to Parliament Vote (political statement) so be it!

https://spotify.link/riWrH37t8Cb

Ok, may have found a new medical syndrome - Rushitis - This syndrome happens when one plays Side 2 of Moving Pictures and the volume starts at normal levels and then eventually increases to the point where one is distorting speakers and one's own ears. LOL.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for putting a band that good together to make really, really good albums over a few decades

Ok, may have found a new medical syndrome - Rushitis - This syndrome happens when one plays Side 2 of Moving Pictures and the volume starts at normal levels and then eventually increases to the point where one is distorting speakers and one's own ears. LOL.
Dear Lord,
Thank you for putting a band that good together to make really, really good albums over a few decades
You got great neighbours :D.
Don't worry I ain't judging my neighbours complain about my "great" singing:cool:

Glad I had the smarts to buy a small house years ago when you could afford them. Close the windows, close the doors, they don't hear sh**.

Dear Lord,
Amen, I only ever saw them twice

Kind of wild to look back and play some really good albums that nobody would think about making anymore.
I was listening to the Dire Straits Love Over Gold album tonight. The only song I remember hearing on the radio when that album came out was "Industrial Disease", but that whole damn thing is good.
I recently rediscovered "Telegraph Road" and have it on a couple of my Spotify playlists.
Also got to play my beloved Marillion Misplaced Childhood album tonight.

Last edited:
Played around with some really old shit tonight. Damn, I do love the old King Crimson " Court of the Crimson King" and "Saddle Tramp" - Really Fing old Charlie Daniels.

LISTENING to This

Real life survival and if just so happens to be on the Zambezi River!
OMG!

@Zambezi Special bloody hell them Hippos are DANGEROUS :oops:

Watched/Listened to “Delicate Sound of Thunder” in its entirety night before last. Probably in my top three favorites from Pink Floyd. David Gilmour makes it look so easy. Been a Pink Floyd fan for ages. Hard to believe “Dark Side of the Moon” is 50 years old now. Fun to watch younger generations when they hear/experience “Lunatic” the first time.

I would also like to see some of the younger generation experience the Yes "Starship Trooper" song cranked up and in a decent pair of headphones:)
Or, better yet, if doing Floyd, "Echoes"

Back