What are you drinking right now?

Little keg is almost finished, so I may just have another one after this one :)
At least then I can keg both my waiting batches.
Now if you look at the background of the picture, there's an enormous sandbank that's not normally there.
Low waterlevels as I am below the Kariba dam wall (hydroelectric) and the lake level is very low, so power generation is severely reduced
View attachment 28098
just read an article about that dam falling apart, all I can say is be cautious

just read an article about that dam falling apart, all I can say is be cautious
Ah man, it's been falling apart for eons, if you would believe all the stories.
So me, I got my canoe parked on the roof and I go to sleep wearing a life jacket with my passport in the inside pockey

Little keg is almost finished, so I may just have another one after this one :)
At least then I can keg both my waiting batches.
Now if you look at the background of the picture, there's an enormous sandbank that's not normally there.
Low waterlevels as I am below the Kariba dam wall (hydroelectric) and the lake level is very low, so power generation is severely reduced
View attachment 28098
You in drought Zambezi?

We must be taking all the rain down here in Aus :oops:

IMG_7264.jpeg

Followed up with a tasty one from Good People Brewing Company in Birmingham, AL. We got some purty good brewers in Alabama since MeeMaw (Kaye Ivey, our governor) applied a little common sense to our state’s alcohol laws
What is the ABV and bitterness on this one?

What is the ABV and bitterness on this one?
Doesn't say on the can. Lemme check it on the website.....

Look HERE. That'll take you to the Oatmeal Stout, but they make LOTS of other things, mostly IPAs. Quite a few seasonal things. I've had a few of the lables, but not nearly all of them. Just haven't developed a taste for some of the fruitier ones. Just something about having beer in my juice, I reckon.

Back