What are you drinking right now?

Fermenter dunkel
1701648499016.jpeg

OMG that's the most beautiful thing I've seen all day and I've been to the beach! :p
I can’t wait to taste the keg in a month. I still have another pint left in the fermenter
My back has been bothering me for a week and a half. My fermenter is low in the floor and couldn’t tell how much extra I had. I always make extra to drink fresh but with as much left over I could have half filled my mini keg.

First try of Q4
A left over bit carbonated in a pet bottle.
It was a bit undercarbonated still, but I think it is going to be nice. Little sweet, but proper carbonation will make it a bit less sweet
Lighter than an amber, but I expected that
Pretty happy
IMG_20231204_180202_532.jpg

Josh, what does "fermenter" Dunkel mean?
Fresh Bread crust is the best description for me. Hops are balanced. After laggering it should smooth out even more and what hint of hop spiciness it has will fade. I always make extra that doesn’t get kegged.

Fresh Bread crust is the best description for me. Hops are balanced. After laggering it should smooth out even more and what hint of hop spiciness it has will fade. I always make extra that doesn’t get kegged.
Ah, I see!

Well that sounds like a pretty damn good description to me too :)

MyDSC21-122.jpg

Budget Dry Pear Cider ABV: 6%. Bottled on the 4th of December (2022). Very low carbonation. Tangy like it will soon be turning or I have slightly over concentrated. Nice enough to be going on with well chilled in the build up to the festive period. I'll try it with ice next time though.

Back