What are you doing with homebrew today?

IMG_1146.jpeg
Just reached that point in the project when you realize the part you need was in that box of "stuff I'm never going to use" you threw away last week...off to the hardware stotre!
Well so far so good, hopefully get it finished today

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 13
My goodness, I am grateful that I haven't had that pleasure in several years. Pushing on decades even.

Just reached that point in the project when you realize the part you need was in that box of "stuff I'm never going to use" you threw away last week...off to the hardware stotre!
Happens EVERY time I toss out my 'junk' box. I quit tossing my junk box. It's now a 24x36 shed and overfilled. :oops:

Kegged the brown ale. First taste is a little more bitter than desired, but that shoukd mellow in a short while.

The pale ale keg then decided it was empty. Sigh.
934EB2B8-3DA2-45A8-BEE3-C581AFCD6790.jpeg

All the keg gunk came up in this last pour.
Photo won't upload.

Brewed my Tolbooth 80 shilling yesterday. Had a good slurry of Scottish ale yeast. today I’m trying to keep temp down in fermentation room

View attachment 29348
3 Day Weekend in the boil kettle, strike water heating for Old(formerly Dirty) Bohemian.,.didn’t have enough Munich on hand to do Shady so I dusted off my old Czech Premium Pale Lager recipe…
If I had your gear and you had a feather up yer butt, we’d both be tickled. Good looking rig, Tim.

Back