Craigerrr's Travels

And England had Eddy the eagle (ski jumper) :)
I'm chilling and watching Hippo and Elephant on the opposite bank of the river
There will always be outliers! Canada made an appearance in the world cup last fall too...

There is a brief period of time between turning off the heat in our homes in late spring, and turning the air conditioning on in early summer, then again, the opposite occurs in the fall.
I truly love the seasons, always the next one to look forward to.[/QUOTE]

We call that the last week of February LOL. We have seasons too: Summer, unbearable summer, cool summer, and next summer.

I hear you!
We got hot and wet, hot and dry, not so hot and dry.
I think thats actually it, except that the "not so hot and dry" we call "winter" or "cold"

I get a little cranky in August, but I don't miss white crap falling from the sky at all.
Well, white crap was visible once in 1989, but not since then.
Cold, yes, white crap, no.
If I really want to rust my truck in a hurry, I can always park it for a few weeks next to the water on the southern end of Cocoa Beach:)

Off on another adventure!
Heading to Kitimat British Columbia to visit Son and Daughter to be!
20230708_065254.jpg

Screenshot_20230708-065755_Maps.jpg

Flight delayed grrr, good thing for a long layover in Vancouver.

Kitimat is a 1.5 hour flight north west of Vancouver. Now if you were to rent a car, and try to drive, it is about a 16 hour drive. Long winding road through the Rockies. Kitimat is in the Great Bear Rain Forest, and is very near the Douglas Channel. We should see Grizzly bears, and may even see whales!

This is a video my son took of some grizzly cubs having a feed in the Kitimat River. Kitimat is home to the Haisla First Nation, Kitimat means People of the Snow)

Well, Kitimat is not the middle of nowhere. Maybe kinda on the edge though...:rolleyes:

Back