Brew dogs-fur babies

I wonder what my dogs would think of that :D

It was a lot of fun . Outdoor craft beer bar and watching all the pups play. Turf and rufferees walking around keeping peace and helping clean ups.

1814CD93-C81C-4C8C-AC2A-663BD7715F78.jpeg It took a while but I just added a new family member this week.

Last edited:
Pretty darned cute.

Got some awful news about my fur baby today from the vet. Rusty has been in many of my “what are you drinking now” pics because Vizslas are always at your side. He’s been with me since my first brew. I have only days left at most and I’m crushed.
I thought I’d enjoy seeing his pics here. hopefully others will post pics of their brew-buddies also

View attachment 21503
such a cutie!

I love dogs, best pets ever! You never feel lonely, you always have company to go for a walk, and there is someone around to talk to.
Of course, they require your time and care. I have a Labrador Retriever now and she has allergies. So, I need to monitor her nutrition thoroughly, choose proper shampoos, always buy apoquel online in advance, have pet insurance, etc. But if you adopt a dog, you must be ready for such a scenario.

Back