Brew dogs-fur babies

WesBrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Got some awful news about my fur baby today from the vet. Rusty has been in many of my “what are you drinking now” pics because Vizslas are always at your side. He’s been with me since my first brew. I have only days left at most and I’m crushed.
I thought I’d enjoy seeing his pics here. hopefully others will post pics of their brew-buddies also

D30E8BA2-35A8-44DC-A4CE-C8B9085001B9.jpeg

Attachments

• F5A3DE96-A82D-457D-AF1A-BCC70EE6D518.jpeg
    F5A3DE96-A82D-457D-AF1A-BCC70EE6D518.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 60
  • C4632408-D668-477D-A387-09BED8171870.jpeg
    C4632408-D668-477D-A387-09BED8171870.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Sorry to hear Wes put one of my dogs down Aug last year and one before that 2016.

They leave a hole in.your heart and life!

Take care man it'll get better.

Got some awful news about my fur baby today from the vet. Rusty has been in many of my “what are you drinking now” pics because Vizslas are always at your side. He’s been with me since my first brew. I have days left at most and I’m crushed. Id enjoy seeing him and pics of your brew buddies when I visit the

View attachment 21503
So sorry Wes :( he looks like a very happy pup

Got some awful news about my fur baby today from the vet. Rusty has been in many of my “what are you drinking now” pics because Vizslas are always at your side. He’s been with me since my first brew. I have days left at most and I’m crushed. Id enjoy seeing him and pics of your brew buddies when I visit the

View attachment 21503
Aw, that's a crap shame. Yeah, they get to be like family.

Sorry to say, but do what's right for Rusty. He knows you always do.

Sorry to hear.
I've had a few over the years and they're all very special to me.
They are fantastic companions and are a big part of the family and our lives.
:-(

Got some awful news about my fur baby today from the vet. Rusty has been in many of my “what are you drinking now” pics because Vizslas are always at your side. He’s been with me since my first brew. I have days left at most and I’m crushed.
Id enjoy seeing him and pics of your brew buddies when I visit the site.

View attachment 21503
Hate to hear that

just bad man! had that happen to me 2 years ago and I still miss him. funny how dogs become part of your family.

So sad to hear!

Thanks. Its heart breaking. Don’t forget to post pictures of your dogs though

036A338F-2D76-406E-B407-01CBFDBAB33F.jpeg

This one is about 5 years old before he got the gray beard. Photo with his cousins

Last edited:
I’m sorry to read this sad news @WesBrew
Our pets are part of our families, and it is always hard when their end comes. I just went through this with one of my beloved cats, so I empathize. Cherish the memories, those last forever.

I'm so sorry to hear that Wes. Pets are awesome and really do become family, which makes it painful when we lose them.

Thanks for the kind words all. He was definitely my baby for nearly 15 years and close companion and something of a support dog.
I drove out to a dog friendly brewery 45 minutes away to meet a friend and take a break from caring for him, got a call from my mom an hour later that he died. Only had Two lousy days.

Keep posting dog pics. Warms heart to see them

Last edited:
This is my Son and daughter in law (they aren't married yet but she is a daughter to me).
Meet Lucy the Noodle (Newfie Poodle mix), she is about 1, but still very much a puppy. She is a complete nut bar, but a very good, smart, obedient pup!
Screenshot_20220712-203611_Instagram.jpg

Back