Zoom Meeting Details

Sorry I missed it...I was sort of watching to see when it'd be set but then I didn't check back for a few days.

They do seem like great kids, so that's awesome! It was good, I was hesitant to join myself as I've been stressed from work lately but decided to suck it up and say hi. It was definitely the right choice.

They do seem like great kids, so that's awesome! It was good, I was hesitant to join myself as I've been stressed from work lately but decided to suck it up and say hi. It was definitely the right choice.

I'm really glad I got to "meet" you!

Good to meet Hawk, and good to have another Canuckian on the zoom buddy, we had Valka last time. Cheers!

Yes indeed, good to see who I did even for the brief few minutes..., sorry I could not stick around but the coals were getting just right and we needed to squeeze in a quick trip out to a near by farm that has set up an ice cream stand before they closed.

Next time!

Back