You (Yes, YOU) are invited! 3/25@20:00 GMT

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
That's 4 pm NY Time...

Please join us for our monthly brew club meeting this Saturday, March 25, 2023 at 8pm GMT, 4 pm NY time, and 1 in the afternoon for those on Pacific Coast Time.

It's on Zoom. The details are here, in the first post. We're mostly harmless and very friendly. We even share beers virtually.

Hope to see you there.

Don, are you running this?
I thought Josh was?

Would be interesting for any mainland Europeans if it goes on long enough (as this weekend sees the end of winter time) :)
Chat chat chat and suddenly you go from 2 am to 3 am

Would be interesting for any mainland Europeans if it goes on long enough (as this weekend sees the end of winter time) :)
Chat chat chat and suddenly you go from 2 am to 3 am

Our twice-yearly bit of primitive nonsense :)

On the plus side, my bar closes at 8pm so I may catch this assuming it's still going around 8.30 ish?

On the plus side, my bar closes at 8pm so I may catch this assuming it's still going around 8.30 ish?
What time zone are you in? The times stated are EST, or EDST, whatever we call it now the the clocks have moved forward. New York time...

Steve should be in GMT +1 till just after midnight :)
The meeting will be in full swing

Ah, that should be plain GMT...
Editing didn't want to work

Assuming London Time, it'll be just getting started at 20:30, so please do join us!

Back