You know you’re a homebrewer...

When this gets your tail wagging.

Attachments

• 0A5C2216-828C-46F8-BE56-05DBE05ECAC9.jpeg
    0A5C2216-828C-46F8-BE56-05DBE05ECAC9.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 170
52, soon to be 53 and working harder than ever at everything.

And I wouldn’t have as much grass to mow with a tanker in my back yard!

Best make sure it's food-grade before investing - didn't we have a thread a while back where someone got some bad CO2 and ruined some beer with it?

Yeah, but my beer starts out bad anyway! It’s free CO2!! :D

Today I was headed down the same highway at the same place and I saw another liquid gas truck. This time, it was oxygen. I wonder if I have a big enough backyard for 2 tankers. It’s about time I start oxygenating my wort!

Every spare room, shed or basement starts to look like a nano brewery.

Yeah, I finally get a day off Thursday and Friday. I have room for a brew, and I’m wondering what I’ll brew. I have half a mind to drive to Mentor! ;)

You guys are spring chickens. You know you're a homebrewer when the pipeline is full, but the chickens could use some spent grain. Any excuse. Any excuse whatsoever.

I need to start looking into sours or something that take a long time so I can have a bunch in the pipeline.

Hmm I don't really like any of those... Though I've made more than a few I don't personally like for other people so that could work.

I listen to the Brulosophy podcast while I work out.

When you see a fridge on the side of the road whilst working and think mmm new ferm fridge...:p
20190830_082701.jpg

Anyone up Noosa way Sunny Coast Aus it's out on a curb Grant St get it whilst it lasts baby!

Back