Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2023 Q4: London Pride Amber, Ozarks Mountain Brew, American Amber Ale

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

BarbarianBrewer

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Need to start thinking about putting in an order for the next few brews. One is going to be my Bitter Barbarian ESB. The other is what I am not sure of. I've been off my schedule for the past year so I have 5 quarterly brews to pick from and they all look awesome. So, I'm taking a poll to get opinions?

1) 2022 Q4: Downtown Charlie, jmcnamara, British Brown Ale
2) 2023 Q1: Bunyip pale ale, Trialben, Pale ale
3) 2023 Q2: Beach Brew, Zefram, Blonde ale
4) 2023 Q3: Uncle C's Brown Ale, Over The Cliff Brewing, American Brown Ale
5) 2023 Q4: London Pride Amber, Ozarks Mountain Brew, American Amber Ale

Well I'd think of it from a seasonal brewing perspective Larry.

What beer would you be brewing with autumn/winter approaching something with a bit more malt going on?

Down town Charlie from @jmcnamara sure fits that cool weather category nicely.
As would Clints recent Q3 Brew with his Brown ale Uncle C's Brown (not that I've brewed it unfortunately).

Maybe if you wanna just pick it back up where we're at Ozarks Amber would fit perfectly but then your not playing catchup...

If your chasing some hops MAYBE BUNYIP but hey I'm biased with that one:D.

That Beach brew from @Zefram i rekon is prefect for spring/Summer for exactly what the name implies.

Your right their all really good brews it's a hard one.
Next time maybe don't fall so far behind the 8 ball:)!

Q4, so you are back on track PLUS one of the missing ones,
Then 2024 Q1 + another missing etc and by the end of 2024 you are back in line :D

Downtown Charlie was loved by everyone I shared it with. My Uncle C's Brown is still fermenting so I haven't had a chance to taste it yet. My vote would be for Downtown Charlie.

Well it looks like Ben's Bunyip is the big winner! To alter a line from The Princess Bride: "Never go up against an Australian when beer is on the line"! :D Actually this is the one I was leaning toward because it's the most outside my normal beers. Plus I remember all the rave reviews it got. Now all I have to do is order the ingredients and find/make the time to brew it.

Thanks everyone!

Well it looks like Ben's Bunyip is the big winner! To alter a line from The Princess Bride: "Never go up against an Australian when beer is on the line"! :D Actually this is the one I was leaning toward because it's the most outside my normal beers. Plus I remember all the rave reviews it got. Now all I have to do is order the ingredients and find/make the time to brew it.

Thanks everyone!
Well I look forward to seeing and hearing what you think about it!:)

Back