Whats on Tap / Bottled

Re: Whats on Tap

LlewellynBrewHaus said:
*off topic*
Nosy I'm coming your way end of the month.... ? bottle exchange ?

Let me know when. There are several of us locals on this site.

We will be in Loveland on Friday may 27 ,Boulder on 28, highlands ranch on 29th and Denver Sunday night and Monday morning

Would love to meet up with any members from site ...and selfishly want to try nosy's 90 v2 saison and Kentucky common ;)

German Alt on tap
Dunkleweiss in bottles

I so wish I brewed as often as some of you others! Either that or I should try not to drink it so fast ;)

I brew with one hand and drink with the other!

LlewellynBrewHaus said:
We will be in Loveland on Friday may 27 ,Boulder on 28, highlands ranch on 29th and Denver Sunday night and Monday morning

Would love to meet up with any members from site ...and selfishly want to try nosy's 90 v2 saison and Kentucky common ;)

Highlands Ranch and Denver are both close.... Think you could make it to the Dry Dock Brewery in Aurora on any of those days? Barring that, there are a couple other breweries close by.

Nosybear said:
LlewellynBrewHaus said:

Highlands Ranch and Denver are both close.... Think you could make it to the Dry Dock Brewery in Aurora on any of those days? Barring that, there are a couple other breweries close by.

I'm assuming South dock ?
let me consult with the recreation coordinator on our "date" tonight. I would love to visit dry dock, just blew a keg I made of their apricot blonde-it would be fun to compare a fresh brewery sample!
can I shoot you my email through your blog?

Absolutely! And yes, I'm referring to the South Dock. Let me know the time and I'll wear my AC/BC (Aurora City Brew Club) shirt, name's Steve, and have a couple of bottles for you to take along. And, as with you, I have to coordinate with the Social Director but she generally has no objection whatsoever to a trip to the Dock.

LlewellynBrewHaus said:

I'm in Loveland, but unfortunately (for meeting up) that's my daughters graduation and my recreation-coordinator/social director, has me booked solid and promising to be a good boy. Maybe next time you come through. :ugeek:

As of right now, the meet-up is Memorial Day, 6:00 pm at the South Dock, providing they're open. Will check.... I can't find any indication that they're closed so let's plan on it!

thunderwagn said:
LlewellynBrewHaus said:

I'm in Loveland, but unfortunately (for meeting up) that's my daughters graduation and my recreation-coordinator/social director, has me booked solid and promising to be a good boy. Maybe next time you come through. :ugeek:

Graduation!!!! I love free food and free beer :lol:
we are in Loveland fairly often to visit family I'll look you up next trip around.

I'll try to get this train out of Loveland!

My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow. It'll be my first opportunity to show some of my family my new keezer. I'm about ready to blow both my chocolate raspberry porter and my Munich Helles. I have an amber ale all conditioned up and ready to tap when a keg gets emptied.

jeffpn said:
I'll try to get this train out of Loveland!

My daughter is graduating from high school tomorrow. It'll be my first opportunity to show some of my family my new keezer. I'm about ready to blow both my chocolate raspberry porter and my Munich Helles. I have an amber ale all conditioned up and ready to tap when a keg gets emptied.

congrats its a very proud moment trust me, I had a houseful after my youngest daughter graduated, the family cleaned me out during this holiday but I currently only have 1 beer on tap, and its a buzz beer, wow 2 beers and Im spinning, thank you Nottingham yeast lol

Yeah, my wife poured herself my 9.8% Belgian Ale to go with her pizza for dinner tonight. She hadn't eaten all day. Too busy getting the house ready for tomorrow. She said she may have not thought that through very well. I think my spotted Cow clone goes well with pizza.

Re: Whats on Tap right now

jeffpn said:
Propensity Pilsner - a Charlie P honey lager recipe
Chocolate Raspberry Porter
Scottish Ale - smoked beer
Munich Helles
Spotted Cow - recipe found on Brewersfriend (my current favorite)
Belgian Golden Ale

I also have a few bottles left from 4 or 5 different recipes that I'm slowly emptying for ever!
Chocolate raspberry porter ♥ *-*

Back