What’s for dinner?

425F for 15 minutes. The batch size was for a 9-10 inch skillet but mine is only 8 inches. I think that's why it rose so nicely. I also greased the sides of the skillet with melted butter
Thankyou told the Mrs about it we maybe gunna get our Dutch baby on this weekend :p

Thankyou told the Mrs about it we maybe gunna get our Dutch baby on this weekend :p
Sorry it's in Imperial :D
Screenshot_20230530_205310.jpg

Thankyou I'll give this a shot!

Hey what's your baking method pls?
Turn on the oven, put skillet in the oven while it warms
Combine ingredients into batter
After skillet is warm, melt butter in to grease it
Add batter to pan, bake on center rack for 15 minutes

Hey folks, remodeling a home takes it out of you. I have not posted much recently as I have been working alot. But, now that summer is here I am back to cooking and brewing along with working my regular day job. I so look forward to sharing my cooking as I have a bunch of new equipment on the patio. Stay tuned

This was one day last week, couldn't tell you what day though. The days all get mashed together when you are on vacation. Barbecued wings with Buffalo sauce, potatoes roasted on the same BBQ, and that is a glass of my Porter. Had a great week at the trailer!
20230620_195056.jpg

This was one day last week, couldn't tell you what day though. The days all get mashed together when you are on vacation. Barbecued wings with Buffalo sauce, potatoes roasted on the same BBQ, and that is a glass of my Porter. Had a great week at the trailer!
View attachment 25800
Looking good Craigerrr.

I rekon they look naked without some leaves to cover them legs anyhow:D.

Back