What video games are you playing lately?

I am actually enjoying the hogwarts game at the moment. Starfield was a disappointment, wish they made more unique POI"'s. The same cookie cutter locations everywhere! Finished Elden ring last year and almost done with witcher 3 (DLC), Fallout 4 and grounded. I am waiting for baldurs gate 3 to go down in price and the new pirate game looks good.
Nice! What's the new pirate game?

Great idea for a Thread:
2024: Sea of Thieves, Elite Dangerous, Space Engineers...typically with an IPA

Attachments

• SoT_Capt.jpg
    SoT_Capt.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 11
I kind of stopped Starfield, just because I got bored with it, but I might go back and grind it to the finish. I've been replaying Dead Island 2 and Baldur's Gate.
I went back to Elite Dangerous Odyssey instead of learning Starfield. Its an older simulation, but fully matured, not buggy, and has fresh Updates

Just got a Steamdeck and I love it.
Subnautica, Marvel's Spider-Man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn. Will be playing Baldur's Gate 3 when I feel I have the time.

Just got a Steamdeck and I love it.
Subnautica, Marvel's Spider-Man, Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn. Will be playing Baldur's Gate 3 when I feel I have the time.
I finished RDR2 in December. It was so great, it made me want to immediately play the first one again

Revisiting Grim Dawn and also picking up Mass Effect: Andromeda again. Occasionally play City of Heroes with some other folks online.

Hello brewer friends!

I obviously enjoy brewing beer, but also spend my time playing video games. (Probably too much time... :))

I love RPGs and have even recreated brews from some of my favorite game series, like Fallout and The Witcher.

I'm curious if any other brewers are playing any games they're particularly enjoying!
Hi Sunfire,

I'm currently playing all of the following:
The Last of Us Part II: Remastered (PS5)
Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC)
Automobilista 2 (PC)
Dirt 4 (PC)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC)
GRID Legends (PC)
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor (PC)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PC)
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PC & PS5)
Uncharted 4 (PS5)

Hi Sunfire,

I'm currently playing all of the following:
The Last of Us Part II: Remastered (PS5)
Cyberpunk 2077 (PC)
Assetto Corsa Competizione (PC)
Automobilista 2 (PC)
Dirt 4 (PC)
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PC)
GRID Legends (PC)
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor (PC)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PC)
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PC & PS5)
Uncharted 4 (PS5)
Thats a good list!

Video Game wise Baldur's Gate 3, Running 3 TTRPG Systems stories in person, and knocked out a game of Wingspan with family this morning.

Lords of the fallen 2023, then gonna rebuild my PC. Running a 6900xt and a 8700k I've had since 2016 before all the crazy mining and Bitcoin price hikes kicked off.

Baldurs Gate 3 is the one that has taken most of my time.

It's so much better than it has any right to be. I'm terrible at playing a bad guy.

Certainly into the same games as you with Witcher 3 being top 3 all time on my leaderboard. Here is a label I made in honor of another of my top 3.

Attachments

• 39BA506B-3729-4381-869C-7467886FA0D6.jpeg
    39BA506B-3729-4381-869C-7467886FA0D6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Back