What video games are you playing lately?

Sunfire96

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hello brewer friends!

I obviously enjoy brewing beer, but also spend my time playing video games. (Probably too much time... :))

I love RPGs and have even recreated brews from some of my favorite game series, like Fallout and The Witcher.

I'm curious if any other brewers are playing any games they're particularly enjoying!

Nothing...
But I do play wordle every day :)

Armoured core 6! Waited ten years for this to come out

We got Sophie a nintindo switch for Christmas. We’ve been playing Mario cart and Mario 3D world every night.

I have no time for games!!!!! :D

I play Fallout 76, starfield, Witcher, COD, etc. I used to play a lot more before the GF moved in lol now its generally when she is out of town.

I have also been really getting into Disc Golf and try to play 2 or 3 times a week! Nothing like playing fetch with yourself!
I'm a big Fallout fan! My favorite is New Vegas. I played a bit of Starfield (only about 40ish hours... ")) but got bored. I'm sure I'll go back to it at some point. The Witcher 3 is easily in my top 5 favorite all-time games. I even made 3 homebrew recipes based on beers from that game lol

Revisiting Resedent Evil 4, on PS 4. I'll purchase the remake when affordable, but it's going to take a lot to improve on the original.

Revisiting Resedent Evil 4, on PS 4. I'll purchase the remake when affordable, but it's going to take a lot to improve on the original.
I've heard great things about the Resident Evil series, but I cannot handle horror games. Maybe because I played Doom 2 in elementary school :D

First game I played was Lazy Larry in the land of the Lounge Lizards :)
Long long time ago

I've heard great things about the Resident Evil series, but I cannot handle horror games. Maybe because I played Doom 2 in elementary school :D
It can get pretty intense. There are games in the series I won't be revisiting because of it. :oops::D

I'm a big Fallout fan! My favorite is New Vegas. I played a bit of Starfield (only about 40ish hours... ")) but got bored. I'm sure I'll go back to it at some point. The Witcher 3 is easily in my top 5 favorite all-time games. I even made 3 homebrew recipes based on beers from that game lol
totally. i found myself nodding out with starfield lol. 76 is ok, but i really wish i could pause it, for you know life stuff.

I am actually enjoying the hogwarts game at the moment. Starfield was a disappointment, wish they made more unique POI"'s. The same cookie cutter locations everywhere! Finished Elden ring last year and almost done with witcher 3 (DLC), Fallout 4 and grounded. I am waiting for baldurs gate 3 to go down in price and the new pirate game looks good.

Back