What video games are you playing lately?

I had my eye on the Metro series (all 3 games) and it was on sale for $8.99 ($59 the prior week).
You can tell that the first 2 games are old (2009/2013) as they follow the linear non-open world that was standard for FPS games then. I am on the last one (metro exodus) and this one has open world areas which makes it more fun. Great story line through all three games and decent graphics too.

I think it was Metro 2033 I tried playing a couple years ago and couldn't get through the prelude missions before I wanted to hurl. The FOV on it was brutal.
Pity cause I've heard it's a really good game otherwise.

I think it was Metro 2033 I tried playing a couple years ago and couldn't get through the prelude missions before I wanted to hurl. The FOV on it was brutal.
Pity cause I've heard it's a really good game otherwise.
It is difficult and its also hard to know where to go. I would get lost or killed often! The last game in the series is much better.

I had my eye on the Metro series (all 3 games) and it was on sale for $8.99 ($59 the prior week).
You can tell that the first 2 games are old (2009/2013) as they follow the linear non-open world that was standard for FPS games then. I am on the last one (metro exodus) and this one has open world areas which makes it more fun. Great story line through all three games and decent graphics too.
I watched a Let's Play of Metro 2033 and thought it was so interesting. I could never play it myself, but I loved watching it

I got talked into getting Helldivers 2 and it's fun but the crossplay with PSN isn't working properly right now. It has a very Starship Troopers (movie) vibe and I love it but haven't played with anyone yet. If anyone wants to add me on steam my name is the same there.

I got talked into getting Helldivers 2 and it's fun but the crossplay with PSN isn't working properly right now. It has a very Starship Troopers (movie) vibe and I love it but haven't played with anyone yet. If anyone wants to add me on steam my name is the same there.
I keep hearing about it, and have some online friends who play, but I don't know anything about the game itself

It's a 3rd person shooter where you die a lot. Which for me is a fun concept but I can't play with the people I want to. Dying a lot is fine if you're having fun.

I made the mistake of buying Baldur's gate 3 a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked! I can definitely see myself doing another play through once I have finished the game. I rarely play a game a second time so that is saying something. Love that it follows DnD rules and that your game can be unique depending on your actions and responses to dialogues.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of buying Baldur's gate 3 a couple of weeks ago and I am hooked! I can definitely see myself doing another play through once I have finished the game. I rarely play a game a second time so that is saying something. Love that it follows DnD rules and that you game can be unique depending on your actions and responses to dialogues.
I have a friend who's on her third playthrough :D

I finished RDR2 in December. It was so great, it made me want to immediately play the first one again
Bit late to the game, but finally started RDR2 a few months ago. Absolutely love it! I haven't done much of the story line, but just hunting animals to collect stuff for crafting is more than enough to keep me interested for weeks at a time. As a PC owner, it is a shame that I will never get to play the original, but as a slow gamer and fan of the GTA series, I am still getting good bang for my buck... :)

Bit late to the game, but finally started RDR2 a few months ago. Absolutely love it! I haven't done much of the story line, but just hunting animals to collect stuff for crafting is more than enough to keep me interested for weeks at a time. As a PC owner, it is a shame that I will never get to play the original, but as a slow gamer and fan of the GTA series, I am still getting good bang for my buck... :)
When I got my first xbox in 2019 that was the game it came bundled with. One of my favorite games, i love that you can explore the world without having to do quests right away!

Back