What temperature do you drink your beer at?

21 when I got up and yes I agree and by the way I edited the links, he had another too I did the same but didn't delete the post or him because he seems to know beer, any more and I will delete

Nosybear said:
You go, guys!. Now back on topic: It's zero degrees in Denver today - is that an appropriate temperature for drinking beer? ;-)
Is there a not appropriate temperature!? :?
To be fair, once it gets down in the 30s and below (F), beer can be complimented by warmer drinks (e.g. tea with rum, mulled wine with rum, hot water with rum, rum...)
I'll have to give it to the Germans, besides some damned good beers, they've also got Feuerzangenbowle! :cool:

does being 50/50 count as German lol I am 50 German some English and somewhere along the lines some native Indian. :D

I would think you would have to be over 50/50 to be considered German.
I'm mostly German and even though I can't speak a lick of it, I can drink with the best of them! :mrgreen:
Brian

Mostly English - hard to know, my family was in western Kentucky in the 1700's. German, I speak fluently but with an American accent - they call it cute, believe it or not. And yes, I'm missing me some Mosel Gluhwein - they make it with Riesling there and it is absolutely to die for, just the right thing to drink when the river's frozen over.

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
does being 50/50 count as German

No idea, I just happen to live here...
Like most others so far in this thread, I am an american mutt. :lol:

Back