What kind of homebrewer are you?

Like @soccerdad , I'm constrained by age and physical ability. Tried almost every imaginable type of brewing over the years and geeked out for awhile. went to laid back and now reverting back to less physically demanding methods. Will likely be brewing less and relying on store bought before long.

Like @soccerdad , I'm constrained by age and physical ability. Tried almost every imaginable type of brewing over the years and geeked out for awhile. went to laid back and now reverting back to less physically demanding methods. Will likely be brewing less and relying on store bought before long.
No! Keep brewing. Enlist some 18 year old to help you.

I like to think that I'm a Scientist and Recipe Innovator, but in reality I'm more Relaxed and Constrained lol

I try to do as much research as possible about the brewing process, but also recipes and ingredients. On brewday I try to not fret about exact weights and volumes, but I do take thorough notes of my process. And of course I'm brewing in a one bedroom apartment (that I share) on a zookeeper's salary, so I feel many constraints!

I like to think that I'm a Scientist and Recipe Innovator, but in reality I'm more Relaxed and Constrained lol

I try to do as much research as possible about the brewing process, but also recipes and ingredients. On brewday I try to not fret about exact weights and volumes, but I do take thorough notes of my process. And of course I'm brewing in a one bedroom apartment (that I share) on a zookeeper's salary, so I feel many constraints!
There is a zoo for snails?
:D

I am way older than 18, but come on, there are “kids” who have work ethic. I would have been one of them. Don’t knock kids, you might have to rely on them some day.
The generation does not matter, it is the individual. Some parents raise kids that are ready and willing to do hard work. Some parents raise loafs. I am not a parent, and never will be (too old, and snipped), but my wife taught high school science for 23 years. There are lots of those “kids” that I know are ready and willing to do hard work.

Last edited:
I am way older than 18, but come on, there are “kids” who have work ethic. I would have been one of them. Don’t knock kids, you might have to rely on them some day.
I think we're all joking around

Ok ok, we'll get off your lawns.

Back