What is Ben having for Breakfast?

Blueberry Sheet-Pancakes

The batter was spread out in a sheet pan and baked at 400F. Then brushed with melted butter and broiled for 2 minutes.

So nice to not have to stand over the griddle and scoop, flip and plate, scoop, flip and plate. And have to keep them all warm while the others cook.

Taste is exactly the same. The bacon was just out of camera shot.

View attachment 11547
What Bob said^^^ Awesome idea.

Great idea! The only problems I see are if it's that easy to make a boat load of pancakes, I'd eat 3 times as much and shoot my attempt to lose weight in the a$$. It'd also eat into the number of calories reserved for intake of adult beverages.
Gotta say, they were awesome and ridiculously easy. I love Blueberry Pancakes (especially with a mashed up banana in the batter!) so, as you say, I have to be careful with my intake. Thankfully I don’t make them often, just a treat every now and then.

Best comment was from my 21 year old son, who told me, “Dad, these slap!”. I played it cool, then went to google and found out that he must have really enjoyed them. :p

Blueberry Sheet-Pancakes

The batter was spread out in a sheet pan and baked at 400F. Then brushed with melted butter and broiled for 2 minutes.

So nice to not have to stand over the griddle and scoop, flip and plate, scoop, flip and plate. And have to keep them all warm while the others cook.

Taste is exactly the same. The bacon was just out of camera shot.

View attachment 11547

Now that dog will hunt!

Before
20201003_080403.jpg

After
20201003_080336.jpg

Back