What is Ben having for Breakfast?

They love grasshoppers too. So do turkeys. We used to free range (aka fattening up :) ) our turkeys all summer along with a lot of our chickens and they did a great job keeping things cleared out.
Now you touching on this organic grazing practices I" hear" about you graze cattle through a paddock then pigs then lastly Chooks to clean up then repeat.

Now you touching on this organic grazing practices I" hear" about you graze cattle through a paddock then pigs then lastly Chooks to clean up then repeat.
Our chickens love to go in with our horses and feast on their manure!

Poached eggs on a bed of baked beans on sourdough bread a great way to start a sunday:).
Resized_20200531_084932.jpeg

I've never gotten used to baked beans gor breakfast....

baked beans.... blechhh (for me anyway).

Had some for breakfast while visiting the UK a while back... Not bad! Of course, I have an adventurous streak about me and even tried (and enjoyed) haggis.

Ben!
Whatup Bro!
Whatcha cooking up this morning?

Are you using a fry pan on the Weber Q?
On occasion, I have used my Weber to make a pizza.
No I've got a flat plate for it
Here's how it came out
20200614_120417.jpg

Mines on the right missus doesn't like fried tomatoe there is some spinach under them eggs too just a little scattering I throw them in and wilt them on the plate a little iron is good.

Oh and this is lunch since it's that time a day now hmmmm grilled cheese toasties with garlic chives heavenly
20200614_120657.jpg

No I've got a flat plate for it
Here's how it came out View attachment 10409
Mines on the right missus doesn't like fried tomatoe there is some spinach under them eggs too just a little scattering I throw them in and wilt them on the plate a little iron is good.

Oh and this is lunch since it's that time a day now hmmmm grilled cheese toasties with garlic chives heavenly
View attachment 10410
Just finished some bacon, eggs and hash browns ourselves:)

Blueberry Sheet-Pancakes

The batter was spread out in a sheet pan and baked at 400F. Then brushed with melted butter and broiled for 2 minutes.

So nice to not have to stand over the griddle and scoop, flip and plate, scoop, flip and plate. And have to keep them all warm while the others cook.

Taste is exactly the same. The bacon was just out of camera shot.

A691F62C-7FD1-4FDB-B85C-3A8BA59667CF.jpeg

Great idea! The only problems I see are if it's that easy to make a boat load of pancakes, I'd eat 3 times as much and shoot my attempt to lose weight in the a$$. It'd also eat into the number of calories reserved for intake of adult beverages.

Back