What did you get delivered today

Spike is not inexpensive but it is made well. I am tickled pink with my flex+ fermenter.

It wasn't too bad*. $220 for the Spike and it was about $110 for the Concord. But I'm expecting a lot more quality on this kettle. Like their tag line says "Your liver will fail before our kettles do".

* Stimulus money helped

@TamzyMarz I find OBK is pretty good and shipping is reasonable. I believe you're in BC so you could check out Hopdawgs as well as they've been good to me in the past.

Not today, but my hops order through the brew club bulk buy is in now.
I have a pound each of El Dorado, Galaxy, Idaho 7, and Azacca.
The first three I have never used before. I will need to either try a new recipe, or use and existing recipe and swap out the hops to give these a go!

Not today, but my hops order through the brew club bulk buy is in now.
I have a pound each of El Dorado, Galaxy, Idaho 7, and Azacca.
The first three I have never used before. I will need to either try a new recipe, or use and existing recipe and swap out the hops to give these a go!
Local brewery makes a pale with Idaho 7 that's delicious

Got my Maris Otter first time ordering from homebrew supply. Didn’t realize they were the “buy” option on the recipe builder. Great service. I was able to get double milled so maybe my efficiency will go up. Yeah I know I need to buy a mill, it’s in the list. :)

Got my Maris Otter first time ordering from homebrew supply. Didn’t realize they were the “buy” option on the recipe builder. Great service. I was able to get double milled so maybe my efficiency will go up. Yeah I know I need to buy a mill, it’s in the list. :)
There's a buy option?

22BBA82F-A724-4565-97E5-964DCB947353.jpeg
There's a buy option?

I love those guys! They helped put on the kolsch competition I entered a while back with kegconnection.com and Homebrew Happy Hour podcast

Back