What did you get delivered today

Nothing...
Put an order in with MoreBeer and they split the shipment (coming from both CA and PA) and the first shipment from California with my Northern Brewer hops was supposed to come by yesterday and isn't here. I normally wouldn't worry but it's coming USPS and there's no tracking on it since it left California. Last time I had something shipped USPS the tracking went dead like this and it then showed up weeks later after I'd already ordered a replacement. It's frustrating too because those hops are the only reason I didn't wait a few more weeks to order because I know they tend to run out and go on backorder and they already were out of the larger sized packages. The other shipment should be here tomorrow though. Fortunately that one was sent FedEx

Weird, I have much better experiences with USPS than any other shipper.

77096C5E-D1E9-4D66-AE06-E0AEC88805C7.jpeg
My wife says I’ve been a good boy......FedEx delivered this today :)

New sled delivered for my daughter of course not enough snow to use it. Got a few new quick disconnects as well

Seems especially weird since you're outside the US..

They're the only ones that don't actively extort us when shipping cross border. Canada Post is perfectly fine as well for domestic stuff.

Curbside pick up at LHBS
Pound each of Cascade, Citra, and Mosaic, stocked up on a variety of adjuncts, some yeast packets, and some more gas and liquid quick connectors. Ordered two sacks of basemalt as well which I should get next week. I am loaded for bear... well beer actually!

Curbside pick up at LHBS
Pound each of Cascade, Citra, and Mosaic, stocked up on a variety of adjuncts, some yeast packets, and some more gas and liquid quick connectors. Ordered two sacks of basemalt as well which I should get next week. I am loaded for bear... well beer actually!
Loaded for beer or loaded from (on) beer?

So been 3 days since I contacted both MoreBeer and USPS and other than the form email from MoreBeer telling me they've created a ticket I've heard nothing from either. Starting to get a little annoyed

So been 3 days since I contacted both MoreBeer and USPS and other than the form email from MoreBeer telling me they've created a ticket I've heard nothing from either. Starting to get a little annoyed
I've noticed since covid Morebeer has been a little slower. I've experienced the same as you are now and eventually they did get back to me and took care of the issue right away. My order went to the Pennsylvania shop and one item was short so instead of contacting me or anything, they (I assume) just planned on sitting on my order till they had the item I ordered. It was something really silly to that could have easily been resolved. Like I ordered 5 lbs of grain and all the had were single 1 lb. Seriously. Anyway they finally got back to me and sent what I ordered from California. Why they didn't do that without my approval in the 1st place was beyond me... They did however take care of me, and I cut them some slack given the times and the fact that I've always had very good service from them in the past.
Actually, within the past month I had a mini reg I purchased from them that basically sucked. It took them days to get back to me. I do think they're probably just overwhelmed with the times.

I've noticed since covid Morebeer has been a little slower. I've experienced the same as you are now and eventually they did get back to me and took care of the issue right away. My order went to the Pennsylvania shop and one item was short so instead of contacting me or anything, they (I assume) just planned on sitting on my order till they had the item I ordered. It was something really silly to that could have easily been resolved. Like I ordered 5 lbs of grain and all the had were single 1 lb. Seriously. Anyway they finally got back to me and sent what I ordered from California. Why they didn't do that without my approval in the 1st place was beyond me... They did however take care of me, and I cut them some slack given the times and the fact that I've always had very good service from them in the past.
Actually, within the past month I had a mini reg I purchased from them that basically sucked. It took them days to get back to me. I do think they're probably just overwhelmed with the times.
Yeah I'm just anxious because I'm afraid if the shipment gets lost that they'll run out of hops again before shipping a replacement and the California Common was supposed to be my March brew. Really don't want to push it back too much either because the WY 2112 I got is dated 20 May 2021. I suppose if I had to I could save the northern brewer I already have for flavor and use another neutral bittering hop.

Back