What did you get delivered today

My local home-brew store is closing (RIP Simi Valley Home Brew Store) so i got myself a beer gun and some other stuff on discount. My friend who I taught how to brew got herself a Gen4 Brewzilla with a nice discount. It must be difficult for a brick and mortar to compete with online but I much prefer shopping in person for brew supplies. View attachment 28648
Good haul man.. times they are a changing.

My local home-brew store is closing (RIP Simi Valley Home Brew Store) so i got myself a beer gun and some other stuff on discount. My friend who I taught how to brew got herself a Gen4 Brewzilla with a nice discount. It must be difficult for a brick and mortar to compete with online but I much prefer shopping in person for brew supplies. View attachment 28648
I think my local shop is in solid shape, they are also a wine shop, diversity is probably a key to success. If I can get it from them, I get it from them.

Got my new keg floaties, these are cheap, hope the hold up
IMG_20240302_181125941.jpg

Do you have a dual gas regulator to use different pressures? I was considering that for my kegerator but I'd have to put the manifold and the gauges inside instead of cutting another hole in the back.
Nope just one regulator with a Wye splitter. I'm adding the manifold to get gas to 3 kegs but they will all be the same pressure. I was looking into the new Govregs as a secondary regulator but it wasn't going to work the way I wanted it to

I got something like that on my wishlist.
The 4 way one... And a couple other things.
But got no money to spend at the moment

Nice, does this allow you to pressure ferment?
Yes, in theory. But my fermenter is only rated to 15 psi, and thry say I should not ferment under presdure.

My goal is to finish the fermentation at around 10 psi, once we're close to done.

Last day of my local homebrew store. Got some random hops and a triple regulator. Sad day for me! Going to miss the store. Haven’t used some of these hop varieties, will enjoy experimenting with them
I see you got a mini regulator manifold thing there man?

So you can dial in the PSI for each line with that unit?

Back