What are you drinking right now?

20180318_115738.jpg

Ribs on the UDS and consuming a pretty delicious local lager. Sunday. It. Is. Good.

Yes sometime it feels like it's easier to scrub off the brown color on the bottles than it is to remove those bloody labels :mad:

I thought this was the best SB ad of all time.

Just a shot of whiskey and a Pabst. Needed something a little lighter then the Cherrywood Smoked Stout to go with the shot.

They do make some good beer over there at Prost. Been to Bill's new place, the Bierstadt Lagerhaus? Kind of pretentious down there in RINO, there's a distillery and cidery in the same building, but Bill still makes some very good lagers. Tivoli makes a great Helles, too.

I love just about everything Prost does. They have a satellite up here in Fort Collins. I'm also a big fan of the Tivoli helles. Very well done imo.

They do make some good beer over there at Prost. Been to Bill's new place, the Bierstadt Lagerhaus? Kind of pretentious down there in RINO, there's a distillery and cidery in the same building, but Bill still makes some very good lagers. Tivoli makes a great Helles, too.

I'm on a run of antibiotics for a throat infection so I'm dry for the rest of the month unfortunately. Should give all my brews time to age though.

I'm on a run of antibiotics for a throat infection so I'm dry for the rest of the month unfortunately. Should give all my brews time to age though.

That sucks.

I've been there, and trust me its not easy, whats weird is the pharmacist said I can have 1 or 2 beers just not more than that

It is a bummer. I do a week of call every 3 weeks and it really sucks! I make it my clean up week. Work out a bit more and eat more food instead of saving calories for beer. Being sick though is rough. Get better man. Hope you know I was kidding. Taking care of yourself is important!

Back