What are you drinking right now?

My Bitter
IMG_5131.jpeg

View attachment 25984 First bottle of Ginger Ninger, after 1 week of bottle conditioning. Ginger is right up front on the nose. It is present in flavor, but not as strong as the aroma. It is smooth, and tastes like ginger beer.
Cheers @Trialben
That's a perfect glass for ginger beer too:p.

It should get better with a couple of weeks on It .

New Realm Psychedelic Rabbit. A very nice IPA with a lot of pineapple and tangerine from the hops and yeast. A lot like @Trialben's Bunyip.
View attachment 25983
Looks just a tad lighter than bunyip but gee thanks for the appraisal Don.

I'm working on a Gluten Free Bunyip2-0 behind the scenes here hopefully will get one brewed by my birthday this year the Big 40:D!

That's a perfect glass for ginger beer too:p.

It should get better with a couple of weeks on It .
I suspected you might appreciate the glass. After drinking the whole bottle, I must say this. If you are not looking for a big shot of ginger, then this could knock you down. It is not harsh, but this is a load of ginger. At the end of the glass, I had convinced myself that this brew would make next level cocktails calling for ginger beverage, and with that pale ale abv kick. Unfortunately, I have no liquor in the house with which I could mix it. Except Jäegermeister.
I like this brew!

I suspected you might appreciate the glass. After drinking the whole bottle, I must say this. If you are not looking for a big shot of ginger, then this could knock you down. It is not harsh, but this is a load of ginger. At the end of the glass, I had convinced myself that this brew would make next level cocktails calling for ginger beverage, and with that pale ale abv kick. Unfortunately, I have no liquor in the house with which I could mix it. Except Jäegermeister.
I like this brew!
Yeah for sure Herm I agree totally on the Ginger level I won't be pushing it any further that's for sure:D!

First spirit that comes to mind is Rum.

We call it Dark n Stormy here in Queensland ginger beer with a good shot or two of Bundaberg Rum gets me dancing pretty quickly :p!

Hazy from Two Peaks Brewing Kitimat. Two peaks is a reference to the the two peaks of Mount Elizabeth, the highest mountain in the region at 6,200 feet. By comparison the Rocky Mountains get as high as 12,000 feet.
View attachment 25993
That looks fantastic Craigerrr!

Here's an Early poor on my "brown ale".
20230713_170933.jpg

Well maybe Amber ale:rolleyes:;)

Yeah for sure Herm I agree totally on the Ginger level I won't be pushing it any further that's for sure:D!

First spirit that comes to mind is Rum.

We call it Dark n Stormy here in Queensland ginger beer with a good shot or two of Bundaberg Rum gets me dancing pretty quickly :p!
This makes me want to get together with my neighbor who makes his own rum.

Back