What are you drinking right now?

well well its cleared up heaps since last snapple at the malt lust tap:p!
i love the colour on this one.
20180411_141155.jpg

That is a beauty Trial!
cheers Mase yep sure presents well in the cup/glass no geletin on this one and as far as i can tell its dropped just as clear as if i did. will be interesting to see feedback from comp next month:).

Lagunitas 12th of Never. Nice beer. Not sure if it's a session IPA or just a crisp and hoppy Pale Ale at 5.5%. Either way, it's a nice beer that feels like another.

I sat through a bunch of meetings, listened to our applications people make asses of themselves, and cleaned up a bunch of mess in the company we bought. Drinking my Belgian Wit right now.

Having a Smithwick’s with the better half at Nana’s Irish Pub, Nye Beach, Oregon coast. Guinness next. :)
View attachment 2839

Have spent some time around Newport and points North, but not familiar with Nye Beach. Where is that in relation to Newport? Hehe, wife just looked it up and saw it was in Newport. Maybe I need a couple of beers to get the old brain working:)

Have spent some time around Newport and points North, but not familiar with Nye Beach. Where is that in relation to Newport? Hehe, wife just looked it up and saw it was in Newport. Maybe I need a couple of beers to get the old brain working:)
That’s right, Nye Beach is just west of 101 in Newport along the beach. There is another watering hole, the Taphouse, gonna try them out tomorrow along with the “biker bar” favorite, the Sandbar. Having fresh Dungeness Crab and shots of 12-year Canadian Club in our trailer now. :D

We spent most of our time at Rogue, both the brewery on the south side of the harbor and their Bayfront Public House on the north side. Aside from that we went north to the Rusty Truck in Lincoln City and Pelican Brewing up in Pacific City. This was a few years ago when our youngest daughter was studying at Oregon State. I miss the Oregon Coast. For dinner we usually went to Sharks Seafood Bar and Steamer Company near the west end of the bay front. Great Cioppino.

Going to Bend sometime in the next few weeks. Another favorite spot. Just can't seem to make all of the breweries there. Too many for even a week. Last time there we stayed at the Old St. Francis School. Interesting place and close to a bunch of good beer & food.

Going to Bend sometime in the next few weeks. Another favorite spot. Just can't seem to make all of the breweries there. Too many for even a week. Last time there we stayed at the Old St. Francis School. Interesting place and close to a bunch of good beer & food.
Nice location to stay and for pub food, but not the best brew. Deschutes, Crux, Silver Moon, Goodlife & Worthy would be good stops. Maybe we can meet for a cold one.

Back