What are you drinking right now?

My Bitter
F48523F7-9D20-4FAC-820E-1E2FA6BCB29C.jpeg

Maybe Hofbrau by a nose for the Helles. I really like the Paulaner Pilsner and their Oktoberfest is awesome
You have done your homework :p.
What about weihenstephaner beers?
I've had their pilsner and Swartzbier and wheat all good but well travelled down here in the land of Oz.

You have done your homework :p.
What about weihenstephaner beers?
I've had their pilsner and Swartzbier and wheat all good but well travelled down here in the land of Oz.
I like the Hofbrau Helles better than the Weihenstephaner.

Yeah, great to know about beer quality serve in Beijing. I had heard more about Tsingtao beer is clear yellow and tastes fresh and a little bitter. Its popular products include classic series, draft series, and stout series. I have never been but I would like to enjoy a beer at the poolside with my friends all having in their hands one per person a custom beer koozies with a snack.
Well......I suppose for the price Tsingtao is ok. It's ok to drink on a hot day or with some hot pot but I'd probably still stick with a local craft beer.....there are some decent enough beers here now.

I thought "tiger" was from Singapore?

View attachment 20760 Following the recommendation of @Sunfire96 we’re at Newport Chowder Bowl for some beverages and some chowder. I’m drinking Breakside IPA, she has Two Towns Bright Cider. Just a cool stop on our way back to Portland, where we’ll see a concert tonight.
Ugh that sounds so good! How were your meals?

Ugh that sounds so good! How were your meals?
We both enjoyed our chowder, and I had a plate of fried oysters. The chowder we ate Sunday night at Local Oceans was better, but cost more, so it should be better. I like raw oysters better than fried, but I had some of those last night. Next time I want to drive south from Lincoln City, or even Tillamook to enjoy coastal views.
Thanks for offering your local knowledge - always appreciated.

Back