What are you drinking right now?

I have used Sabro in a porter and the coconut came thru quite well.
Of course it did. :p
Mine, unfortunately, did not. But, like @Trialben said, I can certainly see Sabro in an IPA, a pairing with Citra might just be awesome.

This experience reminds me of a beer I made once using Sorachi Ace as a late addition. The damn thing tasted like a dill sauce you might drizzle over nice fish fillets. :eek: This Porter thankfully is still a nice beer, the dill sauce pale ale, not so much.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with the shop that's working on my car. It's not ready yet. Remember when they quoted me 1.5 weeks? We're now at the end of week 4. It's possible it won't be ready until after the weekend. F*ck I need a beer.

First Whack IPA
20211007_135554.jpg

Just got off the phone with the shop that's working on my car. It's not ready yet. Remember when they quoted me 1.5 weeks? We're now at the end of week 4. It's possible it won't be ready until after the weekend.
You know, if it is still under manufacturer's warranty, it is likely covered by Lemon Law. Do look into it, today. New car, free.

It's an 11 year old car
We just escaped a $2000 minimum cad repair bill for Leaking air con system and sulphur smell comming from air con.

Missus come home with a tear in her eye and said they need to remove the whole dash to get to the evaporator unit ect ect:eek:.
I'll be dammed I'll take a look I said.
Like hell I'm paying 2Gs for something im sure I could solve myself.
Long story short turns out our second duel battery which is in the back of the car i use to run a car fridge had shat itself and was burping out disgusting sulphur smells!
The AC intake is under the passenger footwell it was drawing in the sulphur hydrogen gas and pumping it through the AC unit.

The mechanic was way off.

And the ac leak well the overflow was blocked causing it to leak into passenger foot well.
Some good quality marine sealant and some swearing got me a humble victory.

Sometimes it's worth double checking yourself
DR google helps too and forums like this one;)

We just escaped a $2000 minimum cad repair bill for Leaking air con system and sulphur smell comming from air con.

Missus come home with a tear in her eye and said they need to remove the whole dash to get to the evaporator unit ect ect:eek:.
I'll be dammed I'll take a look I said.
Like hell I'm paying 2Gs for something im sure I could solve myself.
Long story short turns out our second duel battery which is in the back of the car i use to run a car fridge had shat itself and was burping out disgusting sulphur smells!
The AC intake is under the passenger footwell it was drawing in the sulphur hydrogen gas and pumping it through the AC unit.

The mechanic was way off.

And the ac leak well the overflow was blocked causing it to leak into passenger foot well.
Some good quality marine sealant and some swearing got me a humble victory.

Sometimes it's worth double checking yourself
DR google helps too and forums like this one;)
It's an insurance claim so thankfully I won't be out very much, just my deductible. If I was paying for it myself I would've done things very differently lol

This was yesterday evenings effort
20211009_180424.jpg

Tis kolsch just not a very clear kolsch.
Had a few of these whilst on live chat with Gashslug on comments on new Grainfarther G40 kettle.
He was drinking a Talus/Citra verdant fermented brew @Josh Hughes that wouldnt clear.
Oh I asked him about the "Coconut" thing I'm getting @Megary he said nope he cant detect it in Talus.
He did a vid on that Talus Citra pale using the new G40 maybe worth your while?

Heres my Talus all blond bloody comming into its stride now
20211009_173014.jpg

Back