What are you drinking right now?

Getting to the last few bottles of the "Bloody Finger", a delicious and complex brew. Enjoying this one fireside, heading home tomorrow, and ready to be there too:)
20200807_205828.jpg

I enjoyed my first ever Fuller’s ESB this evening. That was a tasty brew.
Flying all over the place, I drank a weird one that my wife picked up for me, St. Bernardus Watou Tokyo, Belgian Wit Ale, and now I’m enjoying a local brew, Chapman Crafted Zodiac Series Gemini, a hazy IPA.
Yeah, it’s Friday!

Last edited:
I think I am close to a recipe that will deliver on an ESB. That Fullers Champion, is a champion!

I enjoyed my first ever Fuller’s ESB this evening. That was a tasty brew.
Flying all over the place, I drank a weird one that my wife picked up for me, St. Bernardus Watou Tokyo, Belgian Wit Ale, and now I’m enjoying a local brew, Chapman Crafted Zodiac Series Gemini, a hazy IPA.
Yeah, it’s Friday!
Love Fullers ESB. Bottling an ESB tomorrow. I didn’t follow the recipe for the Fullers from Zymurgy but modified another to fit what I had here.

Right now drinking a Scottish Ale.
8966D333-3885-485C-85C0-E96DBD8BB937.jpeg

Love Fullers ESB. Bottling an ESB tomorrow. I didn’t follow the recipe for the Fullers from Zymurgy but modified another to fit what I had here.

Right now drinking a Scottish Ale. View attachment 11266
Scotch Ale is also on my "To Do" list:D
Looks like a great night by the fire.
Looking forward to you breaking out the new toys!:D
Hoping that I might even take it for a test drive Sunday, with no training wheels!

Scotch Ale is also on my "To Do" list:D

Hoping that I might even take it for a test drive Sunday, with no training wheels!
It didnt turn out as expected but quite enjoyable just the same. My OG was higher than desired and I just went with it instead of any adjustments. I am trying another next weekend with some flaked barley added. I also didnt use enough corn sugar to carb.

First pour of my London Porter. Rich, chocolate-coffee, sweetness from high mash temperature, a bit of earthy hops and a slight berry note from the esters. This is the Fullers homage I wrote of a few weeks ago, it even finishes dry, inviting the next sip... SWAMBO even likes it!
20200807_221007.jpg

First pour of my London Porter. Rich, chocolate-coffee, sweetness from high mash temperature, a bit of earthy hops and a slight berry note from the esters. This is the Fullers homage I wrote of a few weeks ago, it even finishes dry, inviting the next sip... SWAMBO even likes it!View attachment 11272
Looks delish!

image.jpg
First pour of my London Porter. Rich, chocolate-coffee, sweetness from high mash temperature, a bit of earthy hops and a slight berry note from the esters. This is the Fullers homage I wrote of a few weeks ago, it even finishes dry, inviting the next sip... SWAMBO even likes it!View attachment 11272
A beauty

Death Wish Cold brew

Back