What are you drinking right now?

Took the last pull of the NEIPA tonight, sad to see it go. Definitely need to do a cream ale at some point, that looks real nice TW!

My Cleanup Pale Ale.
Beer.jpg

Drinking my Pearla Pale ale Simcoe Mosaic with a late addition of Chinook then keg hopped with my new hop ball with mosaic. This brews the one i used soup pearl barley in, 500g all up just a test to see if when in a clinch I might be able to get away with some in the grist. So far with all that hopness it's burried in the background behind a tropical array of flavours including passionfruit pear type aromas and tropical flavours man I'm happy with trying out keg hopping I think it's brought my hop forward beers up a notch try it if you havnt already in your next hop forward beer!https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/765694/pearla-pale-ale
As for my theory on unmalted (soup pearl barley) imparting better head retention hmmmm not so much compared to oats there is wheat in this grist too btw...:rolleyes:
20190206_162456.jpg

Last edited:
20190208_160916.jpg

My Christmas Lager brought out of relapse ie it got relegated back of the cue Into the unoccupied ferm chamber and it's Cleaned up! The froth is.from the short pour straight Into glass... I'm about to operate my bench saw and then thought drink and saw ain't a good ideah ah well...
This is what I made
20190208_194133.jpg

A drying rack for my hops I'm gunna harvest tomorrow and built out of old bar timber (red Gum) ain't get that in the states;)!

That's my kind of answer. I don't like banana in my beer but I think I know what clove tastes like and that is coming out.

Back