Wacky Alabama Weather

RoadRoach

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
This morning, at 9:30 AM, it was 65 degrees (F) outside, drizzling rain, and muggy. By lunch, up to 72F. We had temps in the 70's all last week. Tonight, at 22:30, it's freezing rain, sleet, and SNOWING. Then again, it IS January.

Hey Canada, you can close the door now.

Well, here in Austin yesterday we went from just shy of 80 degrees in the afternoon down to about 25 for a low in the wee hours of the morning. We're pretty used to dramatic swings but that's about the biggest I can remember. :eek:

This morning, at 9:30 AM, it was 65 degrees (F) outside, drizzling rain, and muggy. By lunch, up to 72F. We had temps in the 70's all last week. Tonight, at 22:30, it's freezing rain, sleet, and SNOWING. Then again, it IS January.

Hey Canada, you can close the door now.
It's Canada brother! The door is always open, and the beer is in the fridge!
We do keep the fridge door closed mind you...

Little under 6" for you weirdos. Plus another inch or so last night after I shoveled. Argh. -27C right now and a high tomorrow of -30. Which is damned cold regardless of what measurement you use.

Little under 6" for you weirdos. Plus another inch or so last night after I shoveled. Argh. -27C right now and a high tomorrow of -30. Which is damned cold regardless of what measurement you use.
Aye but you live in Edmonton ;)

Back