Updates to the Brewer's Friend Forum

I can't access the AdminCP right now .. So I brought up that fact plus being able to change that URL.

That link should be updated.

Is Tapatalk working again now?

this looks great on my tablet, much better than the last forum, but on my tiny 2.25 by 3.5 phone screen i cant open any of the top right user menus, it just moves off the screen and blanks out everything

here's a neat thing, i can start typing on my tablet and it saves it as a draft grayed out but still there indefinably whether I close it out and come back or not and can also pick it up on my pc and its there to finish, very cool

I just really love how I can copy and paste an image and it auto attaches it. That alone is awesome for me.

We have private messaging now too.

I'll chime in too. It takes a little while to get used to it, but I really like the new layout and features of the forums. I'm sure i'll find a few bugs, but it's a big improvement.

Thanks!!

I'm trying to change my email alert preferences regarding conversations. I uncheck the box to receive conversation emails, but when I click save, I get an error stating that my password is incorrect. Can you please check into it? This post is proof I have the right password!

I'm trying to change my email alert preferences regarding conversations. I uncheck the box to receive conversation emails, but when I click save, I get an error stating that my password is incorrect. Can you please check into it? This post is proof I have the right password!

Has this been resolved for you? I can't tell from my end if it's fixed or not. If you let me know either way, I'd appreciate it!

Still a problem. When I hit the Save button, I get this screen.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.PNG
    IMG_0226.PNG
    167.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0225.PNG
    IMG_0225.PNG
    113.6 KB · Views: 143
have you tried logging out, then back in and changing your settings

Yes.

The error makes no sense. It says my password is wrong. How could I be logged in if my password is wrong??

Still broke. I can't change my email preferences about conversation posts. Bad password error.

I just checked on my account and it's broken here, too.

Let's call it the jeffpn syndrome!

I was able to change my preference without it eroding out. Looks like it worked.

It officially worked! I got a new private message, but no email notification. Thanks to Thurston Brewer for reporting this so it would get fixed.

Back