Trialbens Baby

Putting my brewing gear to use sterilizing bottle feeding gear. See how handy brewing is eh;).
20200830_122440.jpg

Hey what do youse rekon about using phosphoric acid brew sanitizer misted over storage surface? Is it safe for baby's..?

Putting my brewing gear to use sterilizing bottle feeding gear. See how handy brewing is eh;).
View attachment 11649

Hey what do youse rekon about using phosphoric acid brew sanitizer misted over storage surface? Is it safe for baby's..?

I'm pretty sure your sterilization is sufficient. Store them on your bottle drying rack and you'll be fine. I wouldn't risk phosphoric acid without first checking with your pediatrician.

Exposure to bacteria is actually very important for development of the immune system. I mean, I think I might have heard that, maybe.
Hope your joking buddy!

Babies and toddlers are pretty resilient creatures and actually built fairly well. Just wait till she finds the dog food, or the litter box. She'll probably have a real taste for chapstick, the dogs toys, and dirt. I've also heard markers taste delicious. Especially when some genius thought it would be a good idea to scent the markers just like popular candy flavors.
Hope your schedule is clear for about the next 20 years!:D

Just putting it out there. I'm probably over thinking it ...
Definitely the sign of a new parent! Congrats!

You'll grow out that after the first few oopsies when you realize that these kids are way tougher than we think. Dog food is definitely big in our house. Poor pup has his food put up out of reach half the day because the boy will eat dog food by the fistful. My wife was weird about germs at first, didn't want the dog to lick/kiss him. Now he routinely walks up to the dog and sticks his face in front of his mouth wanting kisses. Point is your probably safe with normal cleaning sterilization.

Definitely the sign of a new parent! Congrats!

You'll grow out that after the first few oopsies when you realize that these kids are way tougher than we think. Dog food is definitely big in our house. Poor pup has his food put up out of reach half the day because the boy will eat dog food by the fistful. My wife was weird about germs at first, didn't want the dog to lick/kiss him. Now he routinely walks up to the dog and sticks his face in front of his mouth wanting kisses. Point is your probably safe with normal cleaning sterilization.
Right on man! I'm not a germ freek but hell covid has a way of changing a man's thinking lol.
I think it's also my brewing cleaning sanitation thing. I'm like hell I'm all over bottle cleaning watch this wifey this is where all them years of bottle cleaning has got me.

Now what about sleep deprivation I'm sure parents came up with that form of torture in war!

Right on man! I'm not a germ freek but hell covid has a way of changing a man's thinking lol.
I think it's also my brewing cleaning sanitation thing. I'm like hell I'm all over bottle cleaning watch this wifey this is where all them years of bottle cleaning has got me.

Now what about sleep deprivation I'm sure parents came up with that form of torture in war!
You'll get used to the sleep deprivation and it'll get better. The thing that gets rough is when you're used to them sleeping through the night and then they hit a cycle of waking up. My son was sleeping through the night at like 3-4 months. He's 17 months now and has been up in the middle of the night like the last 3-4 nights. It'll throw you for a loop

You'll get used to the sleep deprivation and it'll get better. The thing that gets rough is when you're used to them sleeping through the night and then they hit a cycle of waking up. My son was sleeping through the night at like 3-4 months. He's 17 months now and has been up in the middle of the night like the last 3-4 nights. It'll throw you for a loop
Cheers well no sleeping through the night here yet :p.
Yeah it's a test on the mental game that's for sure I have a few hombrews before evening hits sorta like a little prep work for the long night ahead.

Happy days Lady's and Gentlemen Its a Baby GIRL!

Just a tiny little handful born yesterday 6pound or 2.980kg.
No name yet.
Totally shattered today like doing a tripple batch or tripple decoction back to back.:p.
Anyhow she is all worth it just thought I'd share it with the brewing community View attachment 11573
Wish me luck :eek:

What a special moment. Congratulations to you and the misses.

Unless that's a girl too. My buddy ended up with 4 girls, the middle 2 twins, that way. Seriously outnumbered.
Yeah I'm not sure the boy baby genes run to strongly in my family I'm one of 6 kids two bros three sisters even Stevens but all us boys have a girls so far.

Back