The Belated Beer Belly!

the yeast will line your intestines and wait for treats as you consume sugar then put off c02 which turns into either a burp or a fart

the yeast will line your intestines and wait for treats as you consume sugar then put off c02 which turns into either a burp or a fart
How do you kill em drink some starssan :p. Or swig plenty of straight whiskey :eek:. Yep they are our little beer making workforce I'm sure the beer belly bulge is their way of making us pay for their hard work!

I love my little yeasties , if they want to live inside me afterwards then i'll bear the cost and call it a fair deal .
Wonder which strain is in charge ? I mostly use 1272 and Coopers commercial ale so at least hope they made a peaceful agreement as I won't be party to genocide

How do you kill em drink some starssan :p. Or swig plenty of straight whiskey :eek:. Yep they are our little beer making workforce I'm sure the beer belly bulge is their way of making us pay for their hard work!
they eventually pass the more you eat but 24 to 48 hours in some cases, the only way to stop them is don't eat sugar at all, it works ;)

Back