Simple way to wash yeast?

You got plenty of yeast there I'd just pitch a tablespoon or two and keep the rest for many more brews.

REALLY!!?? That little?

Little early there buddy...sure you don't need another cup of Coffee??:rolleyes::rolleyes:

REALLY!!?? That little?

Little early there buddy...sure you don't need another cup of Coffee??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Monday here up at 5 earlier if bubs squealing lol.
Yup you don't need to make a normal pitch with kviek a little bit goes along way. You want the yeast to Express its flavours you do that with a low pitch rate plenty of heat :).
Try it

Monday here up at 5 earlier if bubs squealing lol.
Yup you don't need to make a normal pitch with kviek a little bit goes along way. You want the yeast to Express its flavours you do that with a low pitch rate plenty of heat :).
Try it

I went with a 1/2 pint as the stuff was a pretty thick muck of spent hops and yeast trub. I got a blow off tube in there and hoping for the best!

REALLY!!?? That little?

For Kveik yeast a tablespoon is plenty. Otherwise just toss it all in, pour off beer as you see fit. It has an impact but in 5 gallons it's minimal

I went with a 1/2 pint as the stuff was a pretty thick muck of spent hops and yeast trub. I got a blow off tube in there and hoping for the best!
As you wish I'm finding I don't use as much yeast as is normal whatever gets you across the line ;)

OK...and it's a great way to start the day! Houston...we have fermentation!

20201026_045700.jpg

Back