AGbrewer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Selling some of my equipment (Complete Clawhammer BIAB System 120V with neoprene blanket, Brewers Edge BIAB system, Mill, Brewtech SS Fermenter, Pump, CO2 tank about 1/2 full, Anvil Fermenter Bucket, Stir plate, 40 plate chiller, etc.). Not looking to break it up, giving a value of $1,500. There are about 5 Kegs and tons of cleaning supplies, gadgets, and other tools that are not shown in the picture.

Happy to trade for bourbon depending on what you have (e.g. Weller 12, BTAC, Pappy, Old Fitz, OF Birthday Bourbon, EH Taylor Barrel Proof, etc.)

In the Austin Texas area.

upload_2023-6-13_9-21-32.jpeg

upload_2023-6-13_9-21-57.jpeg

upload_2023-6-13_9-22-10.jpeg

Selling some of my equipment (Complete Clawhammer BIAB System 120V with neoprene blanket, Brewers Edge BIAB system, Mill, Brewtech SS Fermenter, Pump, CO2 tank about 1/2 full, Anvil Fermenter Bucket, Stir plate, 40 plate chiller, etc.). Not looking to break it up, giving a value of $1,500. There are about 5 Kegs and tons of cleaning supplies, gadgets, and other tools that are not shown in the picture.

Happy to trade for bourbon depending on what you have (e.g. Weller 12, BTAC, Pappy, Old Fitz, OF Birthday Bourbon, EH Taylor Barrel Proof, etc.)

In the Austin Texas area.

View attachment 25697

View attachment 25698

View attachment 25699
Getting out of homebrewing?
That's some nice hb gear well looked after it looks

Getting out of homebrewing?
That's some nice hb gear well looked after it looks

Yeah, I'm getting out of the game for now. I've got 7 years of handling teens, so there just isn't enough time left anymore. My hope is that I can get back into it once I get the kiddos in college. I should have a lot more time at that point...unless boss lady decides otherwise;)

Yeah, I'm getting out of the game for now. I've got 7 years of handling teens, so there just isn't enough time left anymore. My hope is that I can get back into it once I get the kiddos in college. I should have a lot more time at that point...unless boss lady decides otherwise;)
You're the high Gravity brewer right ?
You like the Russian Imperials and barleywines no?

Well FWIW we will miss your valuable imput into the forum discussions mate;).

There are a number of things that I regret having sold in my lifetime. If you think you will get back into it in 5 or 10 years, why not just pack it up and keep it for future use?

You're the high Gravity brewer right ?
You like the Russian Imperials and barleywines no?

Well FWIW we will miss your valuable imput into the forum discussions mate;).

Yep, got a 16% abv barrel aged stout i still need to bottle too LOL!

There are a number of things that I regret having sold in my lifetime. If you think you will get back into it in 5 or 10 years, why not just pack it up and keep it for future use?

I've thought about that, but there are a few reasons why I'm selling it.

1. Takes up too much space. Want that storage for other things so that I can put the drums, guitar, keyboard, and amps in the garage to jam.
  2. Would rather someone else use the equipment. Sitting there for 10 years seems like a waste of equipment. Plus, my guess is that there will be better systems out at that time than there are now. technology tends to advance.
  3. Boss Lady has been very patient with me and the foot print that it takes up along with the huge mess it makes every time i brew in the kitchen. Alot of cussing and steam happen, not a pretty sight most of the time. Plus the kiddos always seems to want my attention the minute I start brewing. Once the kiddos are out of the house, I should be able to repurpose one of there rooms as a "Man Cave" for all my hobbies.
I know that this is just a season in my life where it's time to give it up for now. I'll be back in the future, but right now, it's time for me to let go. I'll miss it, but as Arnie used to say "I'll be back!" lol!

I've thought about that, but there are a few reasons why I'm selling it.

1. Takes up too much space. Want that storage for other things so that I can put the drums, guitar, keyboard, and amps in the garage to jam.
  2. Would rather someone else use the equipment. Sitting there for 10 years seems like a waste of equipment. Plus, my guess is that there will be better systems out at that time than there are now. technology tends to advance.
  3. Boss Lady has been very patient with me and the foot print that it takes up along with the huge mess it makes every time i brew in the kitchen. Alot of cussing and steam happen, not a pretty sight most of the time. Plus the kiddos always seems to want my attention the minute I start brewing. Once the kiddos are out of the house, I should be able to repurpose one of there rooms as a "Man Cave" for all my hobbies.
I know that this is just a season in my life where it's time to give it up for now. I'll be back in the future, but right now, it's time for me to let go. I'll miss it, but as Arnie used to say "I'll be back!" lol!
Wise Man!

Back