Saturday 29th October 2022?

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am assuming the ether will be buzzing with the clink of bottles and the wooosh of kegs?

No one has said yet but I shall be on @ 10pm GMT. I have no idea what time that will be in your neck of the woods.

A poster in a bar in Sixth Street Austin, Texas - an admiral sentiment.
upload_2022-10-26_18-23-4.png

I have to miss this one, I'll be at a wedding!! See you all at the next one

Down vote lol. Just joking enjoy yourself and congratulations to the couple.

Down vote lol. Just joking enjoy yourself and congratulations to the couple.
Will do! Also last Saturday in November is Thanksgiving weekend...y'all should figure this Saturday if we wanna move the November meeting or not :) I'm good with keeping it the last Saturday, just for the record

Looking forward to it as always.

I better put more beer in the fridge and change the settings. It's become cloudy so i have adjusted my power consumption by allowing the beer fridge to go off between 6 and 7 pm...
Hopefully I manage to stay awake.

There are no wintertime adjustments yet? Still 23.00 start?

Once again, I'm busy and can't make it. :(

This time, though, it's for a great reason! My son who has been deployed and is going out again "soon" will be home for a few days!!!!

Between deployment and Covid, and lockdowns in California, I haven't seen him since January 2020! I'm driving to Green Bay to pick him up at the airport,and staying in a hotel with him and my grandsons on Saturday night. I'm so looking forward to spending a few days with him after all this time. It's been a long almost three years!

There are no wintertime adjustments yet? Still 23.00 start?
That starts* on the first Sunday in November at 0200.

*Well, daylight savings time actually ends then. And I think our government has decided to end DST forever.

Once again, I'm busy and can't make it. :(

This time, though, it's for a great reason! My son who has been deployed and is going out again "soon" will be home for a few days!!!!

Between deployment and Covid, and lockdowns in California, I haven't seen him since January 2020! I'm driving to Green Bay to pick him up at the airport,and staying in a hotel with him and my grandsons on Saturday night. I'm so looking forward to spending a few days with him after all this time. It's been a long almost three years!

@Yooper, I'd love to give you grief about missing the monthly meeting again.....but I just can't. That's an awesome reason to miss! Tell your son that our prayers and best wishes go with him!

*Well, daylight savings time actually ends then. And I think our government has decided to end DST forever.
The Senate has voted to end DST but Congress has not voted on it yet. So, we'll be switching back to standard time November 6th. For those outside the US, all laws must be voted on by both the Senate and Congress after passing both they go to the president for his signature. So eliminating DST has passed 1 of 3 hurdles.

Last Sunday of October in Europe (well, night of Saturday to Sunday, at 03.00 back to 02.00), so pretty close to me joining at 2300, if I'm still awake

Unfortunately I'll be at least an hour late to the meeting. I forgot that I have a meeting at church this afternoon.

Just wrapping up at work now so it's not likely I'm going to make it tonight

Back