Recipe won't load when I try to edit.

I'm still having this problem opening some of my recipes to edit. It was only one that I noticed yesterday and the day before, but now another one has started acting up.

I'm still having this problem opening some of my recipes to edit. It was only one that I noticed yesterday and the day before, but now another one has started acting up.

It shouldn't be having issues at all. Can you try clearing the cache, and rebooting, and then trying editing again?

It shouldn't be having issues at all. Can you try clearing the cache, and rebooting, and then trying editing again?
I think it's because I was using internet explorer. My work computer only has IE and Microsoft Edge. It worked fine when I opened it in Edge.

I seem to be having the same issue. Edit recipe not loading. Tried it in Edge and in Firefox

I seem to be having the same issue. Edit recipe not loading. Tried it in Edge and in Firefox

Hmmmm, I brewed today and had no issues. Can you give me the link to the recipe and see if it happens to me?

I just tried it using Chrome and Windows 10. It loaded a little slow (about 10 seconds), but otherwise I was able to go in and edit/save.
What happens when you try? Do you get an error, or a timeout? What device are you using to access the site?
I just tried it in chrome and it worked. Tried it again in firefox and it's working now....not sure why it wouldn't work before. It was timing out before and stuck in an endless loading loop with the spinning graphic.
I'm using a windows 10 laptop

I just tried it in chrome and it worked. Tried it again in firefox and it's working now....not sure why it wouldn't work before. It was timing out before and stuck in an endless loading loop with the spinning graphic.
I'm using a windows 10 laptop

Please let me know if it happens again! Try clearing your browser's cache and see if that helps.

Back