Random thought for the day

Looks a little bit cold today.
I am wearing shorts, a short sleeve shirt and Birkenstock sandals right now in sunny Southern California, while mashing Janet’s Brown Ale. My brew kettle is wrapped up in fleece though, trying to maintain mash temperature.
It is currently 12F here, colder than it was earlier, it was 15F when we walked the trail

I thought Canada was supposed to be cold? We are currently at today's high of 3F (-19C)!
I am in Cambridge Ontario, we are basically at the same latitude as you are there in Milwaukee. There more southern parts of Ontario than where I am. We are south of Minesota, and the Dakotas as well.
Screenshot_20210207-160148_Maps.jpg

We haven't changed our habits except for wearing masks where they're required. Gotta have them on for shopping and restaurants, until you're seated.

I am in Cambridge Ontario, we are basically at the same latitude as you are there in Milwaukee. There more southern parts of Ontario than where I am. We are south of Minesota, and the Dakotas as well.
View attachment 14152
Still North of me:p:D
I know...I was just leaning into the stereotype! :p
I grew up in Buffalo which is basically as Canada as you can get without actually crossing the border. All the stereotypes are true, don't let them fool you:D:D

Probably dirt cheap right now, the trick is getting there!
Cold today hot tomalley!
upload_2021-2-9_13-54-10.png

Back