Random Photos.

From the internet
Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry proof of citizenship and identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Children under 16 only need proof of U.S. citizenship.
C'mon over and visit our beautiful country!

From the internet
Entry into Canada: Canadian law requires that all persons entering Canada carry proof of citizenship and identity. A valid U.S. passport, passport card, or NEXUS card satisfies these requirements for U.S. citizens. Children under 16 only need proof of U.S. citizenship.
C'mon over and visit our beautiful country!
My understanding for the passport card. It only works for land travel. Getting on a plane requires a full passport, even for the destination for the land of maple syrup and molson

No sir, definitely to get in
I have family that comes down regularly and have said that getting back in seems to be a more extensive process. Makes sense especially from my own experience crossing back through a little station on the Vermont or NH part of the border Pennsylvania drivers license....passports with our old Maryland address on them and a rental car with Washington DC plates...do ya think the Border Patrol had a few questions?

Pretty cool shot of where the Lehigh tumbles into the Delaware. Easton, PA.

IMG_2003.jpeg

This guy startled me a little today (actually scared the sh!t out of me)!
We don't have any large, or poisonous spiders here. I have never seen one this big before!
I mean, I don't think it is poisonous/venemous...
20240528_164151.jpg

We don't have any large, or poisonous spiders here. I have never seen one this big before!
View attachment 29525
Nope...... nope nope nope

I’m out! We had all kinds on the farm when I was a kid. Hate those things, all of them. We have 2 poisonous ones here, not that one but I’m no where near an expert on anything really….

It's just a spider ...
I got loads of them

View attachment 29525
looks sorta like our huntsman Spiders here in Australia.

it definitely is a Ground dwelling spider not a Web spinner good on you Craig for keeping your cool and not squishing it Into oblivion.

looks sorta like our huntsman Spiders here in Australia.

it definitely is a Ground dwelling spider not a Web spinner good on you Craig for keeping your cool and not squishing it Into oblivion.
Live and let live

Back