Random Photos.

upload_2022-7-11_14-31-56.png

This is one of the things I love about cats. You can put them in any nefarious situation and you really can't say for certain that it could never happen!
30_f.png

I hate spiders. Thanks for a dream tonight
Don't worry Josh I meet many clients just like you.
Ah man I'm glad I'm not an insect In this world :D.

We humans seem to be afraid of everything! Lol

Anyhow fascinating none the less.
Here's a top down shot.
20220713_064837.jpg

To put your mind at ease most spiders are not aggressive they would rather hide from you than bite you except for spiderman:confused::rolleyes:

Went fishing today for the first time in about 10 years. There's a couple stocked lakes close to my house where I caught 2 snails and this little bugger. I think it's a juvenile bass? My fish ID of east coast lake species is pretty bad still. It was fun tho, will probably try to hit the river later this week
20220717_105353.jpg
20220717_093923.jpg

Went fishing today for the first time in about 10 years. There's a couple stocked lakes close to my house where I caught 2 snails and this little bugger. I think it's a juvenile bass? My fish ID of east coast lake species is pretty bad still. It was fun tho, will probably try to hit the river later this week
View attachment 21534 View attachment 21535
You caught bait! Haha

View attachment 21534 View attachment 21535
One fish finger:)!
Ah bigger ones hopefully later ;)

Driving the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel today on our way home from VA Beach. The container ship is sailing over the “tunnel” that we are seconds from dropping down into.

1C21F9A0-F0D6-4E62-A761-C3BDC23712A8.jpeg

Back