My last couple of brew days have involved using some sugar fermentables, and I haven't been able to dial in why my numbers are slightly off. Seeing as the sugar(s) as late additions was the recent change, I started digging in. I found, in the BF inventory that Cane Sugar, Corn Sugar, and Invert Sugar all have a PPG listed as 46. I don't think that is correct. Sites listing Corn Sugar (dextrose) as 42 PPG: https://beerandbrewing.com/brewing-with-sugar/ https://wineandbeermaking.com/frequently-asked-questions/how-to-home-brew/brewing-with-sugar/ http://brulosophy.com/2019/02/25/sugar-additions-dextrose-vs-sucrose-exbeeriment-results/ The first two sites also show Invert Sugar to have a PPG closer to 36. I am sure that evidence can be submitted that will point to all of the above having a PPG of 46, but I can at least state from my own personal tests that if I manually change Dextrose to a PPG of 42, my measured OG and that estimated by BF line up.