ordering malt on here

Yeah Ben, I googled and my jaw hit the floor. That is an expensive tool, but good on ya mate.

Yeah Ben, I googled and my jaw hit the floor. That is an expensive tool, but good on ya mate.
Haa sure is! The things we do to keep the beloved happy Eh;) but i use it every brewday and i actually use the thermomix more then her:D.

So win win but i do need to get a proper mill one day.:rolleyes:

If you need to impress your foodie friends then it's the one that proves you've got more money than sense. Or as the foodie would see it, it shows their level of commitment and I don't have a clue.

If you need to impress your foodie friends then it's the one that proves you've got more money than sense. Or as the foodie would see it, it shows their level of commitment and I don't have a clue.
Yeah at first years back when we.bought it i was like $2000:eek: WTF!! But i use it all the time its about 5/6 appliances all rolled into one.
For the same price you can buy one of them automated brewing machines lol.

But remember Mark next time i want to make that big brewing purchace i got a heap of leverage;).

Hmmm honey remember that thermomix you bought ? Well i can buy that new motorbike...:rolleyes:

Back