Not sure if i like brewing

Sooo disappointed. This second batch tastes exactly like the first. Bland with no taste other than the carbonation. I know it is over carbonated but I’m losing all the hops too

Not sure if I can help you, but would like to tell as a new brewer to another... I hereby feel with you :)

I got my problems too, but we got to keep banging our heads to the wall and finally we will get there! One thing I've noticed, most of my beers are a disappointment on first taste, but improves after a couple of more weeks.

Not sure if I can help you, but would like to tell as a new brewer to another... I hereby feel with you :)

I got my problems too, but we got to keep banging our heads to the wall and finally we will get there! One thing I've noticed, most of my beers are a disappointment on first taste, but improves after a couple of more weeks.

Often times patience is the key to success. Most all of us couldn't wait to taste our first few brews. Once we learned that some serious conditioning time, both in the fermenter and the bottle or keg, made a big difference, we learned that patience truly is bliss.l

Wow my bad days are not so bad in comparison. Maybe I'm such a noob I have yet to experience days like you all have described.

Have you linked your recipe? What's your hop bill/schedule look like?

Im out now. I will post that later and ask for more detailed help :(

Brewing is like cooking (except you have to wait a month to taste what you made) It's a whole process that you have to internalize, and it helps to be properly prepared. Gets easier with every brew (you won't forget to bring your beer out next time will you).

You can try to really get the process figured out beforehand, for instance by starting to write it down step by step a few days before. Sounds like homework, doesn't it... it might help.

My 3 first batches were kits, tasted like absolue shit, the 4th was a personal recipe and miles better... so you can give it a few more tries, it's not unexpected that things don't work out from the start.

Back