New member, new brewer! Hi from Aurora, CO

You look familiar.... Do you shop the Brew Hut or hang out at their Homebrewer's Nights? In any case, you're local. Welcome aboard!
Was just over at the Dry Dock South about an hour ago. Wandered into the Brew Hut to look at brewing stuff today

Was just over at the Dry Dock South about an hour ago. Wandered into the Brew Hut to look at brewing stuff today
They're a great little store. Over on the Introductions session, I told you about the Aurora City Brew Club. We're a pretty welcoming bunch, no experience necessary, and some really good brewers.

John Palmer has compiled all you need to know to brew some great beers. Not saying there aren't other outstanding books, but, if you have Palmers "How to Brew", you will be fine. Welcome to a great hobby!

Just to be certain, if you go to the Brew Hut tonight, you won't find us. This month's meeting is NEXT Sunday!

Beer brew kit is in the back of the car. Ingredients will be picked up before I leave Dry Dock today. I am super stoked for my first Pale Ale small batch. I can't wait to share with everyone.
Cheers, good luck!

Beer brew kit is in the back of the car. Ingredients will be picked up before I leave Dry Dock today. I am super stoked for my first Pale Ale small batch. I can't wait to share with everyone.
Keep us in the loop! So exciting.

Keep us in the loop! So exciting.
I am totally stoked to start brewing. I asked a neighbor if I could borrow his burner for a Saturday or Sunday brew day. I am skipping the extract brew and going to a BIAB. I can't believe how excited I am to get started. I will have to share brewing process with you all and also share my results in a few weeks. I know the wait is going to kill me from brew to fermentation to bottling to drinking but it is part of the experience.

I am totally stoked to start brewing. I asked a neighbor if I could borrow his burner for a Saturday or Sunday brew day. I am skipping the extract brew and going to a BIAB. I can't believe how excited I am to get started. I will have to share brewing process with you all and also share my results in a few weeks. I know the wait is going to kill me from brew to fermentation to bottling to drinking but it is part of the experience.
Patience is worth it. And biab is forgiving.

I'll see you on Homebrewer's Night (the Brew Hut) Sept 15th, I believe at 6:30, I hope.... You can try some of my disasters....

Back