New Homebrewer

Welcome @Black Clover ,
Starting off with How to Brew is a great place to start. Certainly Brewing Classic Styles would be something I'd add to your collection and for a great overall approach with your attitude towards brewing, I'd suggest Papazian's Complete Joy of homebrewing.
Remember to always seek out the freshest ingredients, use good yeast and the right amount, sanitize everything post boil and avoid oxygen (except at pitch) as much as possible. Becoming a Great cleaner is necessary and a big part of brewing!
Good luck as your journey begins and feel free to ask questions!
Cheers,
Brian

Good luck. Are you staying out that way or trying to get into the Asheville location? I know Asheville is a hell of a brew town, and I bet it is the same in Colorado too.
I've been to Asheville a couple of times over the past few years, and I love the place. I might also need to take a trip out to Colorado at some point in time.
I am wanting to start out at the Fort Collins location, and if they have an opening at Asheville then transfer out there. I do recommend visiting Colorado sometime as well. Great beer and an even greater view of the Rockies.

I am wanting to start out at the Fort Collins location, and if they have an opening at Asheville then transfer out there. I do recommend visiting Colorado sometime as well. Great beer and an even greater view of the Rockies.
The wife & I got laughing at how many Floridian transplants there are in Asheville. I guess some people actually do like seasons. I ran into all kinds of fellow UCF graduates on my last visit.

It has been a lot of fun there, but currently I am applying for a job at New Belgium as an analyst. Currently my application is in review so wish me luck!
Alright, very best of luck with your application and may your progress continue.

Back