New dog need name

Vallka

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
We are getting a new dog, male but could be female, golden doodle, it should turn out to be a redish brown color.
The pup is still very young so we don't have it yet. I realize we don't know the personality of the dog yet but want to get some other ideas.

Mudd...there will be many times his or her name may as well be that!

Had a dog named "boomer" once he was a good one. Always liked the name too

We are getting a new dog, male but could be female, golden doodle, it should turn out to be a redish brown color.
The pup is still very young so we don't have it yet. I realize we don't know the personality of the dog yet but want to get some other ideas.
Fideaux.

My favorite dog was named Buddy, he was a black lab and he was everyone's buddy so it fit, for a girl it was Princess that fit too she could make a fly drop out of the air with a bark, a real queen of the house

BOS
Gender neutral, Best of Show and definitely will bee the boss of the house!

Or depending on the dog I recon "Stinky" would be a beaut name Stinky get out of that bird sh@t! Dont i feed you enough already ya little bast@€d!

I've always wanted one of them long haired Jack Russell's dont know if anyone knows the breed little livewires I'd call it stinky!

Or depending on the dog I recon "Stinky" would be a beaut name Stinky get out of that bird sh@t! Dont i feed you enough already ya little bast@€d!

I've always wanted one of them long haired Jack Russell's dont know if anyone knows the breed little livewires I'd call it stinky!
The one Jack Russell I knew routinely got into the horse manure, so that name fits!

Well we have a puppy coming, GoldenDoodle he is red in color and no name yet. I was pushing for Comet gut as soon as my wife(the non-beer drinker) found out Comet was a hop.....Boom... so he has no name, mostly because we have not met him yet. So in the mean time I am calling he "The Red Dragon" I also think it would be cool to be out on the street calling my Dragon to come. "oh ya...I have a dragon" "he's in the yard"! Beware of DRAGON! (I should be closer to 20 and not almost 60!)

Well we have a puppy coming, GoldenDoodle he is red in color and no name yet. I was pushing for Comet gut as soon as my wife(the non-beer drinker) found out Comet was a hop.....Boom... so he has no name, mostly because we have not met him yet. So in the mean time I am calling he "The Red Dragon" I also think it would be cool to be out on the street calling my Dragon to come. "oh ya...I have a dragon" "he's in the yard"! Beware of DRAGON! (I should be closer to 20 and not almost 60!)
Yeah it's tricky. Might be easier when you've laid eyes on him in person see what you think he looks like. Ah youse will be excited to finally meet him

Name it 'Cherry', spelled Cere... Nah. Trying to think of some obscure beer term, coming up with nothin.

My preferred canine was named Mark, he was a dark lab and he was everybody's amigo so it fit, for a young lady it was Princess that fit too she could make a fly drop out of the air with a bark.

A friend had a dog named Jack, loved that dog, and his name. His next dog was named Ray, Ray was not as big as a Dane, but pretty big, I called him Razor. Soon after Ray they also got a chocolate lab, and called her Charlie, her nick name became Chubs. When I was a kid we had a Sheppard/Collie/Wolf mix, she looked like a little panda bear as a puppy, my Mom named her Panda.

Well here he is, my new brewing partner. After mush thought and my family squashing many brew related names I managed to sneek one in without them realizing it.
Meet, "Cooper" (Coopers fine ale, Gary Cooper, D. B. Cooper)
image.jpeg

Perfect! Nice looking pup!

Back